What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

There’s only so long you can do stuff physically.

My parents are just hitting 80. They noticeably aged in the last 5 years. Other people go through it at 70 (or earlier)

As pinball relies on reactions there’s a finite time to play (although potentially playing might help with reflex’s etc)

I’m far from convinced I’ll have any games left in 10 years time.

My parents are just hitting 80. They noticeably aged in the last 5 years. Other people go through it at 70 (or earlier)

As pinball relies on reactions there’s a finite time to play (although potentially playing might help with reflex’s etc)

You’re in a cheery mood this fine sunny Saturday John 😁

Yup. All doom and gloom. 😂

I’ve also been worrying about how long I can still go to gigs for. What’s the upper age limit to still go into a mosh pit? 60? 65? 70?

I need to find a suitable old persons hobby. Bowling? Chess? Ranting about the youth of today?

My mum sent me a video of my dad this week, not seen them for a couple of years. He is 80 this year, well F me I cant believe how much he has aged. He hasn’t been well which probably aged him faster but I was truly shocked🙁

I don’t want to get like that, made me very sad.

Is that gloomy enough😂

41F64435-B110-4920-9724-43A0C4E5820E.gif

Don’t think I’ve seen an LE come up since I bought mine. I suspect you’re looking at ghostbusters+ level of money.

Do you have one your thinking of selling?
I do but still very much in the thinking stage, will be hard to let go tbh. I’ll give it some more thought tho and get in touch either way (was the most recent one that sold on here I believe)

I believe:

MM or MMr is increasing in price. As is white water.

Everything else is decreasing in price.

Prices are a lot more negotiable than they were during the lockdown shortage.

Almost any game is available if you ask, now is a good time to place wanted ads.

I believe:

MM or MMr is increasing in price. As is white water.

Everything else is decreasing in price.

Prices are a lot more negotiable than they were during the lockdown shortage.

Almost any game is available if you ask, now is a good time to place wanted ads.
May place a wanted add for some more space later then, see what comes back ;)

May place a wanted add for some more space later then, see what comes back ;)
Oh god the eternal space conundrum. Lots for sale currently if only I had room . The answer is simple …. sell some games - proving a little more challenging now perhaps . Also I can’t decide what or be bothered in this lovely weather when beer and the sea are calling 😂

I’ve decided not to advertise anything for sale, i’ll just react to a wanted ad, if it’s a machine i have and i’m happy to let go.
I like that idea, however I don't see the day coming when any of my machines have wanted ads 🤣🤣🤣

Well... I am new here, but was directed to this particular thread, here's three for sale that are brand spanking new, only unboxed and checked working. I've got offers on two of them, but what are they worth...

Scared Stiff - Original from Midway, 1996, complete restoration and not a mark on it. Skulls mod in place, full documentation, including 'adult' mode.
Guns n' Roses - Jersey Jack - MFG March 2022, purchased September 2022, totally unused, turned on to check it works. Full documentation
Black Knight: Sword of Rage, Limited Edition, number 98 of 600, also only turned on to check.

All are in absolute mint condition. Purchase prices varied, but were around the 10-11K mark at the time of purchase, so allowing for a reseller's margin, and bearing in mind these are now second hand... what are they actually worth?

Pics can be supplied!

SS is a very popular title and if in mint condition I would imagine you could get around £8k for it?

A GNR LE recently sold very quickly for £8300 if memory serves me correctly. I would imagine between £8k-£9k.

SOR LE is a tricky one as it is a bit of a marmite type of game, and doesn’t command top dollar on the second market. I would say in the region of £8.5k

I’m sure you will have plenty of people messaging you sniffing around for a bargain. It is a buyers market at the moment, but £8k for each of those games sounds like a very fair offer if all in mint condition.

Back
Top Bottom