What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

What do Sega Mavericks go for?
plays, display good, flippers strong, 2x broken drop-targets & noisy/slow Laureen Bell paddle motor

Last edited:
I don't think it will crash but people probably being more cautious, seeing how things with energy bills etc shakes out and just enjoying what they have already. Little bit lower prices and/or staying up for sale for a few days so everyone can see it instead of a few minutes isn't a bad thing though!

few games sat for sale, market crashing a little now?
Not a crash put certainly not a seller s market no one is paying silly got to have it now prices any more prices are probably going to go back to before covid times
Some sought after titles hanging around this week

Not a crash put certainly not a seller s market no one is paying silly got to have it now prices any more prices are probably going to go back to before covid times
Some sought after titles hanging around this week
Indeed, having to pay for kitchen right now but hope to be back buying games early next year again good to know prices hopefully won’t be as silly!!

Transformers . Not the game but ones taken from working unloved games

Have too many so thinking of selling a few but hard to value. These will be Bally Williams either system 11 or wpc

Ones on ebay seem ridiculously high but do seem to sell especially as nothing is scrapped any more

Any ideas . I don't think they are £50 anymore, or £250 either

Price check for the following please,

Currently looking for a nice, well maintained, fully working AND an honest trusted seller looking to move on a Revenge From Mars or a Ghostbuster Pro.

As I am up in Scotland, obviously the north of England or Scotland is the preferred location for me, easy and quick collection, however I would be willing to travel for the right machine. Yes I know I can use a courier etc but I move quickly on things, I want and do not want to have to wait weeks and weeks on a a delivery man delivering to Scotland. Cheers

Currently looking for a nice, well maintained, fully working AND an honest trusted seller looking to move on a Revenge From Mars or a Ghostbuster Pro.

As I am up in Scotland, obviously the north of England or Scotland is the preferred location for me, easy and quick collection, however I would be willing to travel for the right machine. Yes I know I can use a courier etc but I move quickly on things, I want and do not want to have to wait weeks and weeks on a a delivery man delivering to Scotland. Cheers
One on Ebay but £7K and London.

RFM can be anything from just under 2k to over 3k. Condition is everything, so make sure to apply the 3k mark to flawless cabinet artwork, bright screen, great playfield, plastics etc.

For me, over 3k and you have the mypinballs upgrades like 6balls, knocker and shaker motor on top of being pristine.

Sub 2k would be tatty cabinet, worn playfield, dim display, scratched glass, but still playable.

RFM can be anything from just under 2k to over 3k. Condition is everything, so make sure to apply the 3k mark to flawless cabinet artwork, bright screen, great playfield, plastics etc.

For me, over 3k and you have the mypinballs upgrades like 6balls, knocker and shaker motor on top of being pristine.

Sub 2k would be tatty cabinet, worn playfield, dim display, scratched glass, but still playable.
Awesome thanks for the feedback on the pricing Ash. I believe it sounds like having the Mypinballs latest software code on these are pretty much essential, and tweak the game quite a bit for the better.

What is a Gottlieb King Pin em game worth?

fully working, just sorted it all out
playfield wear & backglass wear as to be expected at this age

pics here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4u1qi9voleief97/AAAu7EBbYK1uCaYONnJlzGBqa?dl=0

Cheers Bob
great game - and one which is often sought out
replacement backglasses are available.
I'd put that one at £1,200
I did sell one for about double that last year but it was in better condition with new backglass, and was to someone who twisted my arm as I really didn't want to sell it!
Also I think EM prices have softened faster than Electronic ones

What are peoples thoughts on the value of a really nice Shadiw playfield? I think it's too good for wall art. Came out of my machine that I have had for 15 odd years, the guy I got it from had it from 2 years old!
20220817_190907.jpg

20220817_190902.jpg

I know right, what am I thinking, on the wall with it :D

Think what the playfield is like I put in if this is the old one! 😎
£100 - £300. Yours looks to be good nick, so the higher end of the scale? Stick it on eBay. Job done.

I’d have thought more than £300 personally. If I had a trashed shadow playfield and the option was £1k for a new one or this for say £450.........

I’d have thought more than £300 personally. If I had a trashed shadow playfield and the option was £1k for a new one or this for say £450.........
Suppose the option would be either Dutch auction on the forum. Or £450 BIN with make an offer option on eBay.

Ok so lots of people like asking "how much is x or y table worth???". So... Here's a thread to ask those questions....

Please post these requests in here and not create a new thread asking, since those will only be moved to here anyhow....

This means that people who want to avoid these type of threads can do so...

Cheers
Hi to all,

I'm a new member and wanted to try and get an idea of how much my Bally, Dolly Parton Pin might be worth in its present condition and then what it might be worth after restoration.

To give a quick history of it -

It came into my possession in 1991. At the time I was working for a film production company and they bought it from a store somewhere in west london (Possibly Notting Hill?). They then sent it to a special effects company who sprayed the playfield and the cabinet (Sacrilege I know!) and made some new plastics for the bumpers etc. It was then used in a corporate video to demonstrate the way a drug went around in the body (The slingshots being the kidneys and the super star target being the heart - you get the picture). At one point I had the footage but it is lost now.
After they were done they were going to get rid of it but I got in first to save it.

Once at home I discovered that the paint on the playfield was just 1 coat and so over time I very carefully removed the majority of it using cotton wool, water and a plastic scraper. I never touched the cabinet or backbox

I played it very happily until around 1999 when one day I turned it on, the lights in the score display flashed as they always did (I think it was 7 times but might have been less) but it did not fire up. I checked all the connections and fuses but lacked the knowledge to work out what the problem was. There was no access to sites like this back then. So i stored it away until a time when I had the money/time/expertise to renovate it. It has not been switched on since.

23 years later it's time to do something about it. I'll either take it on myself or sell it as it's a crime for this Pin not to be used. I had so much fun playing it.

In terms of its condition I've attached some photos which i took without the cabinet glass in.

There is a little damage to the cabinet underneath but easily repairable.
The key to the coin door has broken off in the lock (It still operates though) (It takes an old 10p piece which I have 1 of)
It looks like I'm missing 1 of the coach bolts that hold the backbox to the cabinet.
The legs are currently kept in the cabinet for safekeeping

I would be very grateful for your views and look forward to hearing from some of you.

Many thanks

IMG_6187.JPG
1660925378629.png
IMG_6164.JPGIMG_6178.JPGIMG_6180.JPGIMG_6183.JPGIMG_6184.JPGIMG_6186.JPGIMG_6187.JPGIMG_6188.JPGIMG_6188.JPGIMG_6189.JPGIMG_6191.JPGIMG_6192.JPGIMG_6193.JPGIMG_6194.JPGIMG_6195.JPGIMG_6200.JPGIMG_6201.JPGIMG_6203.JPGIMG_6204.JPGIMG_6196.JPGIMG_6198.JPGIMG_6199.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6166.JPG
    IMG_6166.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 12
Less than £1k as is due to the painting over on pf, plastics, cab. and non booting

if i had it it would get the full works:
New playfield
new plastics and upper playfield parts
fully strip, repair and restencil the cab
maybe new backglass if it’s lost artwork
i guess needs new mpu, repair or replace the other boards
replace or re polish various metalwork
led score displays
led lighting
new apron decals

the parts and materials cost is £2-3k 80-100 hours work.

Ps you could probably get it going for £200 -£300. £200 being the cost of a modern replacement mpu board. maybe a few other bits needed. certainly needs re-rubbering £25-30ish. they are easy games to fix up. all parts readily available

Less than £1k as is due to the painting over on pf, plastics, cab. and non booting

if i had it it would get the full works:
New playfield
new plastics and upper playfield parts
fully strip, repair and restencil the cab
maybe new backglass if it’s lost artwork
i guess needs new mpu, repair or replace the other boards
replace or re polish various metalwork
led score displays
led lighting
new apron decals

the parts and materials cost is £2-3k 80-100 hours work.
Hi,
Really appreciate your feedback and knowledge of costs and time

Back
Top Bottom