What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

BM 66 Prem is £11K with Pinball Heaven.

The SLE / LE topper - I have offers of $5000 for..
I see the one at PH but I thought the premiums were going for 8k ish used not too long ago (I maybe wrong). I know prices have gone up and I don’t mind losing abit on a nib but I don’t want to lose 2k+ if I end up only keeping it for 6 months or something. I’d prefer a used one if that’s the case.

Is a nice condition Avatar worth 5k?
Am I better off making sure to grab one before the new movies come out if wanted?
Don't know if there is usually a link with this happening new movies driving the pinballs prices higher, or am I safe to wait it out?

Is a nice condition Avatar worth 5k?
Am I better off making sure to grab one before the new movies come out if wanted?
Don't know if there is usually a link with this happening new movies driving the pinballs prices higher, or am I safe to wait it out?
I just sold a really nice one on here for £3850 with extras, £5k is too much in my opinion especially if its not mint like mine was.

I just sold a really nice one on here for £3850 with extras, £5k is too much in my opinion especially if its not mint like mine was.
I noticed was gutted I missed it! :( this one is specified as brilliant condition with LED lighting kit upgrade. Based on my searches on here they don't seem to come up too often.

I noticed was gutted I missed it! :( this one is specified as brilliant condition with LED lighting kit upgrade. Based on my searches on here they don't seem to come up too often.
Put a wanted add up here but you need to donate £10 first to be able to do that, somebody on here might sell you one and save you a lot of money.

What's the standard price of JP pro and Turtles pro UK flavors?

Il be selling both soon

If anyone in the area HELP is needed in Bristol. Honest opinions on conditions prices, easier when looking at the machines in person rather than me making 50 photos now.
From What I can remember
Prices for
VECTOR top left flipper not working don't know if has all speech?
PARAGON top right flipper works for a while when coil replaced, backglass not best
STRANGE SCIENCE working
BK2K working
Fish tales working
Roadshow working

All machines that are going to be sold , will go on forum first. Hopefully with proper photos and honest descriptions of working. If someone can help me.
All were working before being tombstoned for building works.
All have seperate batteries holders that I can remember. I haven't turned them on yet as they need a clean and i have only just got into the room.
And don't want to blow anything up by doing stupid mistakes and ruining things breaking the glass on my own etc etc

Cup a tea sandwich or beer (if not driving or bring designated driver)

Thanks Pete
Whatever happened to all these pins put of interest?

Whatever happened to all these pins put of interest?
All part of the History of Video Games collection in Bristol now.

You’ll be able to play them very soon thanks to petebaur.

D4889DA6-1A23-4760-A90C-AECFB630798A.jpeg

Going off previous recent sales I'd say £6.5, maybe a little more/less depending on condition and extras.
Thing is those were before the NIB price increase(s). If someone bought an 8k game and sold it after a few hundred plays I doubt they'd want to take a 1.5k hit...

Thing is those were before the NIB price increase(s). If someone bought an 8k game and sold it after a few hundred plays I doubt they'd want to take a 1.5k hit...
True, but for those that didn't pay £8k, they paid older NIB prices or a lot less 2nd hand, it could be a good price to sell for.

I think the days of ever increasing prices are slowly coming to an end, or slowing down at least.

Last edited:
Either way the market always decides. Put them up for £7k and see if they sell. No doubt offers will be received via PM so it's probably a moot point.

Last edited:
True, but for those that didn't pay £8k, they paid older NIB prices or a lot less 2nd hand, it could be a good price to sell for.

I think the days of ever increasing prices is slowly coming to an end, or slowing down at least.
I'm going to say the prices are going up was just quoted 250 for pro,450 for prem, and 1k for le increase with the next pins being made.

But as with all my past sales I never push for top-end prices and always seem to make a loss and happy to in some cases, pictures and other requests for info going up today.

We seem to have a big spread in terms of prices from being offered 6k to 7k top end how would starting off 6750 sound for my listings and drop a bit per week?

I'm going to say the prices are going up was just quoted 250 for pro,450 for prem, and 1k for le increase with the next pins being made.

But as with all my past sales I never push for top-end prices and always seem to make a loss and happy to in some cases, pictures and other requests for info going up today.

We seem to have a big spread in terms of prices from being offered 6k to 7k top end how would starting off 6750 sound for my listings and drop a bit per week?
Ignore all the price advice (including mine) and list them for whatever you are happy with, they will either sell or they won't.

Alan, I'd put them up at 9K. I mean just look at this thread - everyone keeps saying MORE MORE MORE. I reckon you'll get 9K or very close to it. Apparently there is a cost of living crisis, but not if you are buying pinballs, tattoos, weed or smokes -> MONEY IS NO OBJECT.

I've started to advise the government that they need to nationalise pinball!

Are they located over here or in Ireland? Just a thought but if you’re coming over for pinfest put them in a van get over the border into the north and get the ferry from Belfast. If they don’t sell at pinfest then I’m sure you know enough peeps over here to store them in Uk until they sell. It might put potential buyers off if they have to run the customs gauntlet of shipping from ROI

How much are you paying for weed now then Neil?
sorry dood, having grown up in the drugs capital of Europe and seeing people dead from heroin and being burgled every day so people could feed their habit - you'd never catch me near that stuff, it's for losers.

sorry dood, having grown up in the drugs capital of Europe and seeing people dead from heroin and being burgled every day so people could feed their habit - you'd never catch me near that stuff, it's for losers.

Ah... a fellow Dundonian I see...

Back
Top Bottom