What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

How much for a Black Knight 2000 in a really good condition?
Asking for a friend 😉
Cheers
I paid £2k for mine last year, again in really good condition. Looking at System 11s like F14 on FB hanging around at £1600, that's probably top end?

Reactions: PAX
One did sit on Facebook for 3k for a little while a few months back. However, given the restoration, mirror blades etc I would expect in region of 3.5k

Looks nice and I love LW3 ,but not sure I'd be putting it into the Bally Williams DMD price bracket. Historically it was always at the lower end of DMD pricing. But these days and the demand, who knows though 😵‍💫

Can’t believe I’m posting this but thinking of moving on my project Shadow. A few games have come up that I’m desperate for and we just don’t have the space so considering shifting it. It’s currently in a state of strip-down but with all its boards (when it arrived it had none). Believe it’s got all the parts now as well as a bunch of extras. New plastic set, XL colourDMD, and I think some OCD + Lolly boards but I’d have to double check. A couple other bits as well. Any idea on pricing?

Last edited:
Can’t believe I’m posting this but thinking of moving on my project Shadow. A few games have come up that I’m desperate for and we just don’t have the space so considering shifting it. It’s currently in a state of strip-down but with all its boards (when it arrived it had none). Believe it’s got all the parts now as well as a bunch of extras. New plastic set, XL colourDMD, and I think some OCD + Lolly boards but I’d have to double check. A couple other bits as well. Any idea on pricing?
I'm going to suggest what you paid for it plus all the parts cost initially?

I suspect many buyers will be put off by the fact that it's in bits so you will have to price accordingly... Much easier to sell if it's in working order.

I suspect many buyers will be put off by the fact that it's in bits so you will have to price accordingly... Much easier to sell if it's in working order.
Yeah I thought that might be the case. I think I’ll put up a thread later with pictures and an inventory at the price I’ve paid for everything so far.

Afternoon all, I'll be getting a RFM in the future if all goes well and it got me thinking about maybe looking to get a SW: Episode 1 kit to swap out from time to time to have some variety, as I'm limited to one pin at the mo'
I haven't seen any come up (apart from an SW:E1 kit which came with a RFM sold on here recently) on here, however what's the general view on what a reasonable price for a kit would be if I can find one?

Notes: I have played Episode one and did enjoy it despite not liking it half as much as RFM. I'm not sure at this stage which setup the pc in the RFM I have lined up has in it (Nucore or pinbox) and so not sure how easy it would be to switch between RFM and E1 software wise and if I'd need an E1 prism card etc. The machine does have the latest mypinballs code installed though.

Thanks all!

Ok going to look at Independence day pin later guy wants to sell to help fund a star trek pro, what's thoughts on price I know used to be 1.5k or lower kind of game but not sure in today's market!

Last edited:
Having played so many great machines at Pinfest - newer Sterns as well as some all-time favourites from the 90s - I think it's time to sell on the Led Zep Prem (or swap +/-)... can't see anyone UK has sold one though, so what's a reasonable price? HUO indoors, 574 lifetime plays (256 challenges), goodie bag plus a complete set (I think) of spare plastics. A few minor quibbles that were easily resolved (shooter lane gate came off, spinner needed pinching once, decorative plastic loose/off on arrival) otherwise immaculate and untouched/unaltered apart from a basic clean a few times.

What games are you now looking for?
Would like a GZ Pro or JP2 Pro, otherwise an older classic like TAF/IJ or Congo perhaps... tough as I only have space for 1 at the mo :(

No thoughts on LZ Prem price anyone?

Anyone know what a Sega Twister would cost should I be able to find one? I know I know, no judgement please...!

Anyone know what a Sega Twister would cost should I be able to find one? I know I know, no judgement please...!
Like most Sega games I think they don't really command much.

If its anything like a Starship troopers or an Independance day, it shouldn't be greater than 3k?

But then you see people buying a Fish Tales with a bloody door bell by the coin door going for 3k so God knows ><

Last edited:
Like most Sega games I think they don't really command much.

If its anything like a Starship troopers or an Independance day, it shouldn't be greater than 3k?

But then you see people buying a Fish days with a bloody door bell by the coin door going for 3k so God knows ><

V true mate. Starship Troopers is epic though, I'd love one of those. I was thinking Twister might be gettable for closer to 2k still, it is after all objectively terrible 😂

V true mate. Starship Troopers is epic though, I'd love one of those. I was thinking Twister might be gettable for closer to 2k still, it is after all objectively terrible 😂
Andy (pinballmania) was thinking about selling his Starship Troopers at Pinfest not sure if he did or it's still a potential lead for you @huggers

Back
Top Bottom