What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Hello Everyone,

I hope I have posted this in the right place. I have a JJP GNR and I love it, have had a AIQ and thought it was the dogs (And it is) but GNR is on a completely different planet however I foresee some possible financial difficulties and if I need to get shot how much do you think I could get for a HUO GNR standard edition? I have been led to believe that these are actually rarer than the CE or LE as there have been so little of them brought in, possibly only 3.

Looking to trade or possibly sell my Gorgeous Metallica Premium. What do people think its worth please? Loads of mods:
In fantastic condition - no marks anywhere. I'm the second owner from nearly new.
This game has the metal speaker panel as opposed to the wood ones on the earlier MoP LE.
Candy purple powder coated armour.
LED Colour DMD
Upgraded backbox speakers with lights and inserts. L-Pad for volume control (allows more base from cab speaker.
Upgraded cabinet speaker
UV lighting kit for illuminating side art and magnetic speaker panel overlay - looks awesome! Light show on this game is fantastic.
Cemetery gateway with flasher
Flasher in scoop
Scoop protector (internal)
Shooter lane protector
Snake fangs and snake protector
Green illumination under FUEL target
Illuminated Sparky helmet coil
Extended Sparky foot plastic (anti air ball)
Probably more that I can't think of.
Thanks IMG_0096.JPGIMG_0097.JPGIMG_0098.JPGIMG_0117.JPGIMG_0118.JPGIMG_0103.JPGIMG_0107.JPGIMG_0115.JPGIMG_0111.JPGIMG_0113.JPGIMG_0102.JPGIMG_0112.JPGIMG_0109.JPGIMG_0110.JPGIMG_0114.JPGIMG_0104.JPGIMG_0100.JPGIMG_0120.JPG
IMG_0101.JPGIMG_0116.JPGIMG_0095.JPG

Looking to trade or possibly sell my Gorgeous Metallica Premium. What do people think its worth please? Loads of mods:
In fantastic condition - no marks anywhere. I'm the second owner from nearly new.
This game has the metal speaker panel as opposed to the wood ones on the earlier MoP LE.
Candy purple powder coated armour.
LED Colour DMD
Upgraded backbox speakers with lights and inserts. L-Pad for volume control (allows more base from cab speaker.
Upgraded cabinet speaker
UV lighting kit for illuminating side art and magnetic speaker panel overlay - looks awesome! Light show on this game is fantastic.
Cemetery gateway with flasher
Flasher in scoop
Scoop protector (internal)
Shooter lane protector
Snake fangs and snake protector
Green illumination under FUEL target
Illuminated Sparky helmet coil
Extended Sparky foot plastic (anti air ball)
Probably more that I can't think of.
ThanksView attachment 158177View attachment 158178View attachment 158179View attachment 158180View attachment 158181View attachment 158182View attachment 158183View attachment 158184View attachment 158185View attachment 158186View attachment 158187View attachment 158188View attachment 158189View attachment 158190View attachment 158191View attachment 158192View attachment 158193View attachment 158194
View attachment 158196View attachment 158197View attachment 158199
View attachment 158201
Lovely that Garry glws

Did I say it had a shaker motor? :) Cols flipper button area protectors. Slings and lane guide protectors too!
Still looking for valuation?
I wish I had an idea, then I wish I could afford it....looks stunning. Serious pin envy here.

8 year old, lovely condition, £6.5k?

Haven’t got any input on price and I’m not really into the band themed machines (although was massively into Metallica in my teens/20s)
But your pinball looks and sounds amazing and is probably the only one that would tempt me GLWTS

That hammer on Metallica has to be one of the best toys ever. Also, I find the term 'pinball moment' unacceptably cringey but that grave marker startup is exactly that
When you have that perfect game on JP, glide through the paddocks, embrace CHAOS MB, out run the T Rex & make it to the visitors centre, exited, eroused and ready to party - that’s a ‘Huggers Moment’

After waiting a while for a project I'm considering a Kings of Steel - what would one go for in the current market - project machine, likely a busted board (but with a spare included), backglass good?

Last edited:
After waiting a while for a project I'm considering a Kings of Steel - what would one go for in the current market - project machine, likely a busted board (but with a spare included), backglass good?
£1000 to £1250 I'd think 🤔, but I'm often wrong ;)

Not so sure now, seller claims there's another buyer looking at it and that he hopes he'll have time to send more photos... seems slightly strange? I'd want close up photos before buying anything sight unseen...

Not so sure now, seller claims there's another buyer looking at it and that he hopes he'll have time to send more photos... seems slightly strange? I'd want close up photos before buying anything sight unseen...
Quite right too

kings of sleep, it's not the best of games. £800 tops.

those IJ prices look steep, that one that went for sale on here was mental money, 7K for a very nice IJ blinged to the extreme, the one that was just sold here was in terrible condition for the price assuming it went for that.

Hello lovely people.

I'm after a BM'66, just a normal premium will do. Neil kindly replied to me when I posted in the wrong thread, but how much should I pay?

Other opinions welcome.

those IJ prices look steep, that one that went for sale on here was mental money, 7K for a very nice IJ blinged to the extreme, the one that was just sold here was in terrible condition for the price assuming it went for that.
Here we go again , can't be assed
Deleted

**Removed**

Last edited by a moderator:
What makes me happy is some folk including the buyer of the incredibly over priced IJ saw the post I deleted .... and I only deleted it because for some reason your protected when in all reality your a toxic force in this sceen that was a much friendlier place before you bought your way in

**Removed**

Last edited by a moderator:
What makes me happy is some folk including the buyer of the incredibly over priced IJ saw the post I deleted .... and I only deleted it because for some reason your protected when in all reality your a toxic force in this sceen that was a much friendlier place before you bought your way in

We need to have a bit of a discussion buddy...
1. Before you find yourself banned
2. You need to understand... Neil isnt protected at all - Far from it. There have been (in the past) a number of discussions. What you dont get is Neil has an oppinion, and he has a right to have one, much as you do to have yours. He often voices it. But you just explode with a post of Vitriol and hate. THATS the difference. There are times i completely disagree with what Neil says, however there's times like this where i have an issue whth what you have said.... however thats the nature of a discussion forum!

I saw the massive rant you had above. May i suggest we have a chat sooner rather than later please, since this whole thing is getting out of hand now....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom