What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Bloody hell. A couple of years ago I really struggled to get 1.8 for CSI. everything has just shot up hasn’t it.

Will be putting my players condition BOP on here early next year. At the moment it has a "home grown" BOP 2.0 setup on it (because I did the pinmame work for DP so it can play the original game, I've been using it for testing some fixes). I'll probably put the original display and CPU board back in it. Thoughts on what to put it up for (with or without the BOP 2.0 setup)?

Think the last couple of JP2 prem were around £8500, not sure if that will go up in the new year when the nib price goes up too. JP LE £10k?

Bk2k - I sold my very nice SoF for 2.2k recently which is also sys11b and arguably more desirable (better layout, less made). So maybe 1.5k-2k depending on condition?

JP prem maybe 8k+ in current market? Nice LE sold for 9.9k here recently.

How much would a System 11 players condition / project cost in todays market?
This is like asking the old question “ how long is a piece is string”
There are god knows how many sys 11 games out there. Some are cr*p, some are mediocre and some are brilliant.
Pick a few machines!!!!!!!!

This is like asking the old question “ how long is a piece is string”
There are god knows how many sys 11 games out there. Some are cr*p, some are mediocre and some are brilliant.
Pick a few machines!!!!!!!!
Earthshaker, Dr. dude, F-14, High Speed, Riverboat Gambler, Taxi, Whirlwind, Police Force would be the one's I'd love!

How much is a working pinbot worth these days?
I had an agreement for a Bride of Pinbot for £1500 (which fell through) but that was a good price. Probably the same neighbourhood? Although with today's market it's tough.

bride of pinbot is ****. pinbot is great though and I’d guess 1500 Alan. I’d love to get a Jackbit for the club.

JP premium 8K, LE 9K. Folks who want money fast might mean it comes down a bit but you probably missed that boat when Godzilla landed.

I noticed Play Leisure have a Shaq Attaq for sale at around £2.5k but I can't find much about it. Is it a good machine, worth that?

I'm still looking for my first machine. Ideally, it'd be a Stern (something like Spiderman, X Men etc) around the £3-£4k mark but I'm struggling to find them! So if anyone is selling anything like that, feel free to get in touch!

I noticed Play Leisure have a Shaq Attaq for sale at around £2.5k but I can't find much about it. Is it a good machine, worth that?

I'm still looking for my first machine. Ideally, it'd be a Stern (something like Spiderman, X Men etc) around the £3-£4k mark but I'm struggling to find them! So if anyone is selling anything like that, feel free to get in touch!
I love Gottliebs, so this has nothing to do with the brand name, but Shaq attack is genuinely one of the worst Gottliebs, hence by proxy DMD games in general. There are times you look at the playfield and can only wonder what on earth was going on in the design room. It's worth holding out for borderline any other machine.

As a side note, this is one of the worst offenders for using that stupid scoop to wireform thing. It's not good - should've just been ramps!

If you bought that Shaq Attaq it’s likely you’d lose quite a bit of money when you come to sell at £2.5k. The market is very messed up imo- but on here there’s not much love for the game and even the better DMD Gottlieb’s don’t go for much more than £2k on a good day. As others have said- donate and put up a wanted advert. Good luck on your search for a first pin- generally some top people on the forum but if you get PM’d still be careful not to pay too much. A SM at £3.5k sounds about right. A very nice Xmen went on EBay for over 5k as did a lovely Avengers - both were probably closer to £4K last year.

Be wary of PMs and make sure you get plenty of pictures of the cab at the very least before handing anything over, post on here for valuations if your unsure of what you've been offered is worth 👍

Thoughts on my LW3 players condition cabinet, fully cleaned and LED with comet bulbs from Pinball Heaven earlier this year.
I have a figure in mind around £2k but that’s why I’m after opinions that’s what the forum is about. Few photos attached.

Attachments

• BD227CEC-2D04-41D2-9358-41DF03D7E563.jpeg
    BD227CEC-2D04-41D2-9358-41DF03D7E563.jpeg
    149.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 0E475ADE-D19B-4848-9792-1FC9DB8D9E41.jpeg
    0E475ADE-D19B-4848-9792-1FC9DB8D9E41.jpeg
    108.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 966578C2-D1B5-456D-90E8-1F7559242D7E.jpeg
    966578C2-D1B5-456D-90E8-1F7559242D7E.jpeg
    153.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 02C83B7B-EDB4-4BCE-980A-9AC052D58F25.jpeg
    02C83B7B-EDB4-4BCE-980A-9AC052D58F25.jpeg
    108.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 15342B71-835F-4BF8-9C16-B0D516DA7939.jpeg
    15342B71-835F-4BF8-9C16-B0D516DA7939.jpeg
    139.7 KB · Views: 45
Thoughts on my LW3 players condition cabinet, fully cleaned and LED with comet bulbs from Pinball Heaven earlier this year.
I have a figure in mind around £2k but that’s why I’m after opinions that’s what the forum is about. Few photos attached.
Following could be interested if you sell,

Back
Top Bottom