What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Thoughts on my LW3 players condition cabinet, fully cleaned and LED with comet bulbs from Pinball Heaven earlier this year.
I have a figure in mind around £2k but that’s why I’m after opinions that’s what the forum is about. Few photos attached.
@daveyp what makes this a player's condition, your pics certainly don't show her as ragged and battered up? I think at £2k you'd find a buyer, you may get a bit more on face tube and eBay, but probably hassle too.

@daveyp what makes this a player's condition, your pics certainly don't show her as ragged and battered up? I think at £2k you'd find a buyer, you may get a bit more on face tube and eBay, but probably hassle too.
I’ll be honest paint missing from side of flipper buttons general knocks to cabinet isn’t that player’s condition? Slight rust to ramps and metal bits. I’ve owned it 8 years now and except a board repair by Jim at my pinballs has been a good machine. Not seen any for sale on here I’m a long time can’t actually think of the last one. Was expecting more grief about my first machine say next to it lol.

I’ll be honest paint missing from side of flipper buttons general knocks to cabinet isn’t that player’s condition? Slight rust to ramps and metal bits. I’ve owned it 8 years now and except a board repair by Jim at my pinballs has been a good machine. Not seen any for sale on here I’m a long time can’t actually think of the last one. Was expecting more grief about my first machine say next to it lol.
@daveyp what makes this a player's condition, your pics certainly don't show her as ragged and battered up? I think at £2k you'd find a buyer, you may get a bit more on face tube and eBay, but probably hassle
Players condition, used and needing some TLC, different from a battered wreck. Seeing these LW3 advertised , not neccesarily selling, upwards of £3.5k now. Think bottom line on early nineties games is £2.5.

“Players condition” come on then folks, what the f does it mean to you ? it’s so wide open i’ll never use it !!!!
I’ll be honest as I started it anything not mint and HUO.

I’ve bought and sold all my machines in the last 4 years from here and never said it before as I knew the history of the machines I’ve bought and sold.

I've always assumed "Players Condition" meant it played well with no faults but was poor cosmetically.
Ahh, define poor. That's like beauty, in the eye of the beholder. :)

So is it like "marks and knocks expected for a machine of its age"?

I always assumed it was like cracked ramps, bent posts but you can get a game out of it. Or some bulbs out and sometimes you may need to turn it off and back on again. I stand corrected. 👍

If I'm going to purchase a NIB pin next year I'm going to have to part fund it by moving on a machine which will mist likely be the Hobbit Black Arrow. So what's a fair forum price?
Cheers

If I'm going to purchase a NIB pin next year I'm going to have to part fund it by moving on a machine which will mist likely be the Hobbit Black Arrow. So what's a fair forum price?
Cheers
Doesn't really go with my other pins, but if you need the space I can dispose of it for you for free??? ,🤣😜

Reactions: PAX
Cheers
I would say £5.5 - £6k in the current market.

I always think if a new pro is now 7k, the whole market in the end references that,

so when a pro was 3.5k , Williams were 1 - 1.5k

new pro hits 6 k, williams Dmd 2 - 2.5k

now pro at 7. - 7.5 k , the Dmd games will move accordingly

Curious...... Sorcerer in restored condition. Cab 7/10 with some fade, minimal playfield wear and new parts (flippers, plastics, switches etc.) where able to source and back-glass good. Not wanting to sell but been asked and everything has a price. Just conscious of current market, rarity and the fact Matt sold his Grand Lizard for £2,500.

Thoughts? Ta.

I regret selling my sorcerer several years ago as its a great game that rarely comes up.
As with anything you don't really want to sell and KNOW it won't be easy to replace put a top end price on it . Its as rare as GL so current market £2500 would seem fair

Reactions: JMP
I’ve just sold my mint HUO hobbit LE
Only 400 plays
Topper $300
Ring shooter. $ 150
Invisiglass
The wonderful gold patina armour
All my plastics and trim set.
Black mirror blades $300
Plus loads and loads of nice mods for 8k
BA maybe 7 if it’s a really nice one

Reactions: PAX
I’ve just sold my mint HUO hobbit LE
Only 400 plays
Topper $300
Ring shooter. $ 150
Invisiglass
The wonderful gold patina armour
All my plastics and trim set.
Black mirror blades $300
Plus loads and loads of nice mods for 8k
BA maybe 7 if it’s a really nice one
Aw man, just saved up for the beer and mince pies 😜👍

Curious...... Sorcerer in restored condition. Cab 7/10 with some fade, minimal playfield wear and new parts (flippers, plastics, switches etc.) where able to source and back-glass good. Not wanting to sell but been asked and everything has a price. Just conscious of current market, rarity and the fact Matt sold his Grand Lizard for £2,500.

Thoughts? Ta.
I'd say more than Grand Lizard as I know a few people who would snatch your hand off for a restored fully working Sorcerer and having seen said machine it's in fantastic condition for its age and you have done a great restore on it.
I'd say £2750 maybe more as it's rare and a sought after machine.

Cheers mate... did wonder. If so, the amount hinted at being offered is way under then.

I'd say £3k ono is a fair figure in the current climate.

Hey all - If anyone can help out with some estimates for GNR that would be great. This one was previously owned by spadge if that helps.

Here's how he described it: "it's very nice, has all the extras, colour DMD, PDI glass, pin sound (great on this machine), quality leds, LED OCD, Gizmo, Big sub woofer, VGC all round"

Thanks in advance!

Hey all - If anyone can help out with some estimates for GNR that would be great. This one was previously owned by spadge if that helps.

Here's how he described it: "it's very nice, has all the extras, colour DMD, PDI glass, pin sound (great on this machine), quality leds, LED OCD, Gizmo, Big sub woofer, VGC all round"

Thanks in advance!
I'd think around £4500-4750

But I think it's an interesting question as in that price bracket you're starting to get towards some of the new(ish) Sterns which may well be better than a GNR?

I have a nice GNR, I’d be hard pushed to let it go for anything less than 4800 as it’s such a monster of a game and the theme draws everyone to it and it’s great pumping away in the background aside other games, I did think that one on eBay. Would need 12-1500 to put it right

What’s the going rate for a congo, let’s say in good condition, mechanically sound, but age related wear and tear
in the last 2 years I haven’t seen even one come up for sale, and I’ve been on here since September and not one has appeared here either
im guessing 3-4 k, based on other Bally/ Williams titles from that timeframe, but as I’ve never seen one for sale, wondering if there is some rarity with that machine

Any ideas on value for a NGG (No good gofers). Its in fabulous condition and has blue legs, various mods and a unique topper plus a decent colour dmd. It was fully refurbished a while back by a member on here who made a great job.
49C488B5-BAF2-452D-8315-F77EBD5A80C2.png

What’s the going rate for a congo, let’s say in good condition, mechanically sound, but age related wear and tear
in the last 2 years I haven’t seen even one come up for sale, and I’ve been on here since September and not one has appeared here either
im guessing 3-4 k, based on other Bally/ Williams titles from that timeframe, but as I’ve never seen one for sale, wondering if there is some rarity with that machine
Apart from NBA FB it was the cheapest WPC 95. You used to pick them up 8 years ago for £1000. I sold mine to Matt Vince in 2012 ( I remember loading it up during the opening ceremony of the Olympics) for about ) £1100 and that included a spare mint playfield. I don’t see it less than £3k now. Certainly wouldn’t put it at £5k!!!! But hey, that’s just me. £3.5 dunno 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom