What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Out of curiosity, does anyone know whether there are any original MM and AFM that *haven't* had a full restoration yet?

All the ones I see are always fully restored, new everything, and priced at £9k upwards.

I've seen them wave decals about and the common consensus seems to be they block the view of the upper playfield
I can't see the upper playfield on mine anyway; the ramp assembly needs flame cleaning :p
And gone... in the time it took me to do the school run :oops:

Can anyone guide me on how much you would need to pay to get someone to part with a nice MB #Monster Bash? Thanks in advance.

Might trade my Met Prem at some point and had it quite a while so could do with an idea on its value. Metallica Premium,Dirty Donny monsters artwork.
HUO I'm the second owner

Mods:

Shaker motor
Mirror blades
Interactive LED backboard
ColorDMD
Snake ramp decal
Pinball Pro high quality speaker upgrade
Colour insert gels
Hammer captive ball mod

In HUO condition and fully working . What do we think ?
Cheers
Andy

Bk2000 might be a 2k game now . I need to sort out mine starting with the missing 3 bank l need to fit

A lot of gi lamps are out and the backbox gi works when it wants too! Though compared to new sterns older games can look dark!

Might trade my Met Prem at some point and had it quite a while so could do with an idea on its value. Metallica Premium,Dirty Donny monsters artwork.
HUO I'm the second owner

Mods:

Shaker motor
Mirror blades
Interactive LED backboard
ColorDMD
Snake ramp decal
Pinball Pro high quality speaker upgrade
Colour insert gels
Hammer captive ball mod

In HUO condition and fully working . What do we think ?
Cheers
Andy
Your Premium sounds amazing - I've half convinced myself to upgrade to a premium from my pro at some point.

The last Premium I am aware of which sold (although I don't think it sold via pinballinfo) was I think around £6,700 (seemed a bargain to me), although I don't think that had a colour DMD, but did have power blades fitted. I'm not an expert mind, so others might have a different number.

Hi all,

I am looking for a valuation for a Data East 1988 Time Machine.

Hoping to hunt one down eventually, not really looking for a fixer upper. I am hoping to purchase a well looked after, clean working and maintained one.

Thanks

Hi all,

I am looking for a valuation for a Data East 1988 Time Machine.

Hoping to hunt one down eventually, not really looking for a fixer upper. I am hoping to purchase a well looked after, clean working and maintained one.

Thanks
£2000 plus in today's market, but you may have to accept one with historic damage to ramps as you can't get reproduction ones. There is one on ebay for £3000, but that may be a touch steep unless it's mint.

Edit: see ramps on mine, she scared the life out of me when I got her, but they are tough if looked after and the flipper coils are swapped for less agressive power.

Attachments

• IMG_20211017_184017203.jpg
    IMG_20211017_184017203.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20211017_184058470.jpg
    IMG_20211017_184058470.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20211017_184130701_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20211017_184130701_HDR.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
£2000 plus in today's market, but you may have to accept one with historic damage to ramps as you can't get reproduction ones. There is one on ebay for £3000, but that may be a touch steep unless it's mint.

Edit: see ramps on mine, she scared the life out of me when I got her, but they are tough if looked after and the flipper coils are swapped for less agressive power.
Thanks very much for the reply and info. Yeah I have been looking at the eBay one, does have a little few flaws here and there, like everything else I guess. If it was closer to me I would have liked to see it in person.

Such a shame reproduction ramp parts are not available for them, are there any reproduction parts available for them ?

Thanks for the photo's, yeah that does initially look scary but if you say well tough made and looked after all good, good tip about swapping the flipper coils, thanks.

Thanks very much for the reply and info. Yeah I have been looking at the eBay one, does have a little few flaws here and there, like everything else I guess. If it was closer to me I would have liked to see it in person.

Such a shame reproduction ramp parts are not available for them, are there any reproduction parts available for them ?

Thanks for the photo's, yeah that does initially look scary but if you say well tough made and looked after all good, good tip about swapping the flipper coils, thanks.
You can get repro plastics from the states, but that works out at around £200, so watch that one.

Ramps absolutely not, they are like hens teeth, very rare.

Mine is missing the original lock bar and two of the stand up targets don't match, didn't spot this when I bought her, but you can't get those either.

Rare machines can also mean rare parts. My Time Machine was my first pin, I paid more that I should have, but the back glass, the chimes, the soundtrack and the speed means I don't mind. Anyone comes round and they pick that over other machines because it's fun and easy to understand.

Don't over pay, and be prepared to walk away if it's not as you expected.

man its a hard thing to do being stood over a newly listed pin for real and then asking yourself would i be buying this because im here and its a pinball machine or do i really want this game , been in the im here situation several times but im getting better at walking away ..... then seeing it listed on ebay 2 weeks later with a grand stuck on it :)

man its a hard thing to do being stood over a newly listed pin for real and then asking yourself would i be buying this because im here and its a pinball machine or do i really want this game , been in the im here situation several times but im getting better at walking away ..... then seeing it listed on ebay 2 weeks later with a grand stuck on it :)
Man, walking away is so hard to do, never managed it!

You can get repro plastics from the states, but that works out at around £200, so watch that one.

Ramps absolutely not, they are like hens teeth, very rare.

Mine is missing the original lock bar and two of the stand up targets don't match, didn't spot this when I bought her, but you can't get those either.

Rare machines can also mean rare parts. My Time Machine was my first pin, I paid more that I should have, but the back glass, the chimes, the soundtrack and the speed means I don't mind. Anyone comes round and they pick that over other machines because it's fun and easy to understand.

Don't over pay, and be prepared to walk away if it's not as you expected.
Just had a look at the ebay one, that'd a repro back glass. Original looks like the attached...

Attachments

• IMG_20211017_183857041_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20211017_183857041_HDR.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 17
Just had a look at the ebay one, that'd a repro back glass. Original looks like the attached...
Thanks for highlighting this to me, I never even thought to compare listing photos against an original actually, great spot.

It's good in a way that you can get the repro parts though, especially if parts are so rare and hard to come by, as well as costly.

I collect Japanese video games and the market is flooded with bootleg manuals etc, boxes, even registration cards now, it's difficult to know whats genuine at times. Many many sellers will try pass things on as originals, hopefully it's not the same in Pinball collecting ? Yet I am aware many people may not know if certain parts are original or not . You would like to hope that known repro fitted parts would be listed in the descriptions though.

What's an original ACDC prem worth these days? Has colour PIN2DMD, shaker and LED speaker lights. Cabinet and playfield etc very nice except a couple scratches on the armor.

Attachments

• IMG_3882.JPG
    IMG_3882.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3883.JPG
    IMG_3883.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Space is tight at the mo but the 2 machines in question
Turtles has a lot of leds in here
Hurricane has some
Dave knows these machines well

Attachments

• 47A54C93-386A-4FBB-B573-A1120074BB13.jpeg
    47A54C93-386A-4FBB-B573-A1120074BB13.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 41
  • A5002C77-6054-44D3-B2F1-96DB30FAF554.jpeg
    A5002C77-6054-44D3-B2F1-96DB30FAF554.jpeg
    128.3 KB · Views: 39
  • D1D898C6-26F4-424B-833D-AA0E6374C603.jpeg
    D1D898C6-26F4-424B-833D-AA0E6374C603.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 41
  • FD289254-BB59-4714-AEBA-7E29B57EF336.jpeg
    FD289254-BB59-4714-AEBA-7E29B57EF336.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 41
Played CSI in Gt Yarmouth last week & kinda fancy having one - not a want ad at the mo, as there's only £700 in the pinball fund ATM, but how much would I be looking at paying for one in fairly decent nick (not worried about cab damage, but want sound playfield & nothing too serious wrong mechanically)?

I played on one in location a few months ago- would of thought £2k to 2.5k depending on condition. Was hoping to snag one of these myself and swap out WPT next year

Played CSI in Gt Yarmouth last week & kinda fancy having one - not a want ad at the mo, as there's only £700 in the pinball fund ATM, but how much would I be looking at paying for one in fairly decent nick (not worried about cab damage, but want sound playfield & nothing too serious wrong mechanically)?
Just sold a really good LED'd one for £2500.

@Alpha1

Also just putting the feelers out- players / fully working condition prices on the following games please if anyone is well informed about their value in this crazy market….

AC/DC pro (not vault)
POTC Stern
Transformers Pro
BTDK

Thanks

Was offered one on here for 3.2k last week

Back
Top Bottom