What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

it was more to do with corrosion on the other side. Its clearly been near the seaside or in a damp shed.
I wondered that, I thought perhaps it's been stored in a damp shed. But the seaside would make a lot of sense.

First post in a long while, but thinking of letting this one go, I see a couple on line for £7.5K, looking for a feel for what this one is actually worth.

Cheers,

Tony.

Attachments

• IMG_20210926_175203.jpg
    IMG_20210926_175203.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20210926_175234.jpg
    IMG_20210926_175234.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_20210926_175226.jpg
    IMG_20210926_175226.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20210926_175223.jpg
    IMG_20210926_175223.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20210926_175221.jpg
    IMG_20210926_175221.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20210926_175218.jpg
    IMG_20210926_175218.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20210926_175214.jpg
    IMG_20210926_175214.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 57
First post in a long while, but thinking of letting this one go, I see a couple on line for £7.5K, looking for a feel for what this one is actually worth.

Cheers,

Tony.
I would say 3.5k max considering my old nice one recently was around for quite a while for 4.3k and it had colourdmd, mods, nice around the magnet, powder coating etc.

Think the last one was up for £3700ONO and got reduced to £3500 with colour DMD & LED's

Think the last one was up for £3700ONO and got reduced to £3500 with colour DMD & LED's

when was that ? Absolutely great deal at that price, for a very good game

Just found the spiderman, jib forgot to say that the sellers first remarks are it’s not a very good example, looked like it had a very hard life somewhere on site .
I would add a fair Amount to your price if you have a decent game .

3-4K in today’s market I would guess.

I still can’t get my head around the new price levels.

I agree. I'm just about to move on a Star Trek Pro from one forum member to another. Fantastic condition, colour DMD, blades, mods, speaker lights & inserts for £4300.

If that's what it's worth then surely a Spiderman with no upgrades is £3500 tops.

There seems to be a lot of games clumping around the 3.5-4.5 mark. Are people now paying more than this for any old wms titles? Then the newer Sterns seem to be 5k upwards. It really is all over the shop.

Entry-level games have gone up a lot due to new players, i.e. most 90s DMD machines (wpc etc.). Stuff like SM (whitestar/sam) hasn't gone up so much as the 5-6k price tag of a used spike/2 pro (and 6-7k nib) puts an effective cap on the price there. I would expect to pay 3.5-4k for SM depending on condition. Maybe a bit more for a super mint modded one.

new pins seem to be selling well at the moment if reporting on here is correct, so stern pins from a few years ago having much smaller runs, very hard to guess where their prices go. But the market will settle in the end as usual

I’d guess around £2250 at the moment. Sold mine for a grand less than that 😱

Genuinely hard to tell though as they so rarely come up but I’d say about the same ball park as as DE JP

I’d guess around £2250 at the moment. Sold mine for a grand less than that 😱

Genuinely hard to tell though as they so rarely come up but I’d say about the same ball park as as DE JP

Yeah I'd guess around that too John, but I'd guess closer to 3 for DE JP now!!

**** 3k for a JP. 🤬Prices are insane at the moment. I remember thinking who on earth would pay 3k for a NIB.

The more prices go up the less I want to buy and sell in case I get stuck with a lemon.

Is there such a thing though? Vector, popeye... all going up. I think it's only the less loved NIBs that take a while to move, but they always do, and never at a massive loss.

Hiya guys. Bought my first pin earlier this year within minutes of the ad coming up on Facebook. Never worried about price it was exactly what I wanted and was within 20 miles of me.

I love it, I play it every day and I have some work to do when I find the parts, but how much is a Data East Time Machine worth?

It's not immaculate, but it's clean and fully working. The main ramp has been repaired in the past and there are some pain touch ups on the playfield that I will be redoing as they annoy me. Also it has a black lockdown bar that should be steel, never found one and been looking for ages ( haven't placed wanted ads yet).

Looking for thoughts on value on this, I have little knowledge of pins this old. Barrel o Fun 62. Backglass in good nick and PF looks great. No idea if it works. Thanks

Attachments

• DSC00003.JPG
    DSC00003.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC00018.JPG
    DSC00018.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC00013.JPG
    DSC00013.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC00022.JPG
    DSC00022.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 17
Looking for thoughts on value on this, I have little knowledge of pins this old. Barrel o Fun 62. Backglass in good nick and PF looks great. No idea if it works. Thanks
Hiya, don't know much about these either, but working will be worth a lot more. Current state £250 - £500 depending who is interested. Being in North East Scotland you may have less success than if you were in Birmingham due to the road trip factor.

@Banzaipinabll if you're selling then probably best banging it on eBay and seeing how it does. Not a massive market for bingo games on here (or in general I suspect) but whether this is a collectable bingo or not, I have no idea. If you're looking to buy this I wouldn't want to pay more than £200 max if it were me, bearing in mind it's not pinball....more a bagatelle with gambling :thumbs:

After upgrading our SM and kitting it out I’ve sort of gotten a want for a project machine. Any ideas on what a DE / Sega / Lower end Stern (Hell, even a Gottlieb at the right price) in players condition in need of TLC would set me back on average?

I seem to have found a WPC sound card (A-12738) which came out of my Creech when I put a Pinsound board in. Anyone have any idea what it's worth?

No point in keeping it really. It currently has Creech sound roms in it.

Not sure what it's worth mate, but pretty sure I need one, my Roadshow one has been having issues, please let me know 👍👍

Back
Top Bottom