What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

I think you will be pleasantly surprised! I’m not sure on condition but I think tou will easily get that and probably more IMO

I'm thinking of a new pin (even though house isn't finished I've managed to make a space 😂)

Could I have rough prices for players condition of the following?

FT
Hs2
BSD
RFM
CFTBL
AFM
MM
MB
TOM

I know the later ones are going to be a jump in price and hard to find.

I'm thinking of a new pin (even though house isn't finished I've managed to make a space 😂)

FT
Hs2
BSD
RFM
CFTBL
AFM
MM
MB
TOM

CFTBL - There was one just listed last week £3250, think it mnay have sold quickly though.

FT
Hs2
BSD
RFM
CFTBL
AFM
MM
MB
TOM

Mate, they will be very different answers to what you'd have got 6 months ago.

Mate, they will be very different answers to what you'd have got 6 months ago.
Yeah, I'm aware, i remember FT being a 2.5k ish game, I'm sure it's jumped up😔
I'm asking because I might get a shock when I post a wanted thread 😂

Agree with @Moonraker but think that's top end for HS2 and RFM. TOM is a tricky one, maybe more like 4.5 - 5k but demand is high and they don't come up so often, so this is one of those "who knows" chaser pins.

I think generally speaking your 'C' titles are now bordering 2k, 'B' titles 2500, 'A' titles vary widely.

Example... that No Fear on ebay is 2k all day long. It's a C, and always has been. The chap won't take less than 3k (i asked), so he's just fishing for a sucker. Fair enough, im sure it will sell, but newbies just be careful what you spend as you can easily be 500-1000 out of pocket on resell.

The only way to protect yourself from paying to much for a game is to have experience playing the game you buy, I have played some top titles and decided they are just not as much fun as i though they would be and i have played some very average rated games and loved them so much I've bought them. its well spent money if its a well loved - by the buyer

Rough prices listed above.
Thanks Peter, a lot are lower than I thought considering the covid times price hikes!

Agree with @Moonraker but think that's top end for HS2 and RFM. TOM is a tricky one, maybe more like 4.5 - 5k but demand is high and they don't come up so often, so this is one of those "who knows" chaser pins.

I think generally speaking your 'C' titles are now bordering 2k, 'B' titles 2500, 'A' titles vary widely.

Example... that No Fear on ebay is 2k all day long. It's a C, and always has been. The chap won't take less than 3k (i asked), so he's just fishing for a sucker. Fair enough, im sure it will sell, but newbies just be careful what you spend as you can easily be 500-1000 out of pocket on resell.

The BSD that is for sale on here is currently bidding at £3,350 on ebay, it's a really nice almost mint example but I don't care for perfect cabs so I'd be paying 1k or more for something I'm not too bothered by... Although I suppose it'll sell well when if I moved it on 🤔

BSD for me is absolutely top drawer. I think it's surged ahead in popularity even before covid.

That price im not suprised about, nor would i think you've overpayed if you won.

It's a slow burn. You'll have 100 games then the game of your life and you'll be stood there thinking "wtf just happened" followed by "i need more!!" but you'll need to play another 100 before it happens again. So good.

Btw, the covid bubble was driven by bored buyers overpaying. Keep cool people. It's a phase and was fuelled by backseat commentary, let's not be silly about it! Pinball is to be enjoyed and if it becomes a super elite hobby that'll be a real shame.

Let me say this.... i remember chasing a BOP ten years ago thinking to myself "if I don't buy this now, I'll NEVER get the chance to own one". I've learnt that's bolloćks. There's always the title you want eventully cropping up at a price you'll be comfortable with, just be sensible and don't fuel the frenzy.

Keep flippin!

BSD for me is absolutely top drawer. I think it's surged ahead in popularity even before covid.

That price im not suprised about, nor would i think you've overpayed if you won.

It's a slow burn. You'll have 100 games then the game of your life and you'll be stood there thinking "wtf just happened" followed by "i need more!!" but you'll need to play another 100 before it happens again. So good.

Btw, the covid bubble was driven by bored buyers overpaying. Keep cool people. It's a phase and was fuelled by backseat commentary, let's not be silly about it! Pinball is to be enjoyed and if it becomes a super elite hobby that'll be a real shame.

Let me say this.... i remember chasing a BOP ten years ago thinking to myself "if I don't buy this now, I'll NEVER get the chance to own one". I've learnt that's bolloćks. There's always the title you want eventully cropping up at a price you'll be comfortable with, just be sensible and don't fuel the frenzy.

Keep flippin!

A ****ing men

This is great advice!

Thanks Peter, a lot are lower than I thought considering the covid times price hikes!

Those are player condition rough and ready prices. Many machines can and potentially will sell for more. If you don't rush for the first one you see then they can be found. Better still save up and get a new AIQ or JP2..! :thumbs:

Those are player condition rough and ready prices. Many machines can and potentially will sell for more. If you don't rush for the first one you see then they can be found. Better still save up and get a new AIQ or JP2..! :thumbs:

This was my other plan,
My pinball pot is saved independently from my house renovation savings, I shouldn't really get a new pin till the actual pinball room exists which could be as long as a year away at the rate I'm going 🙄 but have about 5k in the pin fund currently. The real plan is to keep building it then get a new pin when the room is done but I was feeling impulsive and wanted something new to cheer me up 😂

Really want a flowy game in my collection hence the fan layout ones I listed and yeah I could sell one of my four to make room but I don't feel able to let any go yet🙄

I definitely have a new found appreciation for Sterns since Neil's event but £££!

Too many options!

I think that the prices said above are more the end of rough players condition, that may still require work to get working 💯- with new parts like flipper rebuilds, LED conversions, don’t think you would get a Color DMD in them for that price either..

I’d probably say closer to 5K for a nice non skill post version more if it has colordmd/mods. Skill post version 4k. 4.5 if it has colordmd/mods

There is a less expensive one I Sold to @James because it wasn’t in the best condition in my view (I’m picky) not sure who has it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I have it🤭. Very happy with it, love the limited edition sticker on the left side of the cab.

Condition wise you're picky 😋😜

(Being serious for a sec the left outside cab let's it down, but I never see it and some minor bits on bobs, with some screw changes it will look a lot better 😏)

I'm in the process of collecting bits for it, maybe I should get the collywobles plate changed to Neil McRae rejected edition 🤭. I might get more for it if I decide to part with it

Last edited:
I have it🤭. Very happy with it, love the limited edition sticker on the left side of the cab.

Condition wise you're picky 😋😜

(Being serious for a sec the left outside cab let's it down, but I never see it and some minor bits on bobs, with some screw changes it will look a lot better 😏)

I'm in the process of collecting bits for it, maybe I should get the collywobles plate changed to Neil McRae rejected edition 🤭. I might get more for it if I decide to part with it
Appologies Neil McRae, forgot that "mplayfiled" had put new glass, protectors. new rubbers, cleaned the plyfield and rebuilt the flippers so I actaully have never seen that condition :) , due to covid it took so long to collect it got lost, been gonig through my current spend list on it and historcilly checked what he had done before I went out and bought some exra bits. I will say its cleanned up pretty well!

Someone local is wanting to sell their DE Star Trek. Good condition, everything works as it should. Roughly how much should they be asking?

Appologies Neil McRae, forgot that "mplayfiled" had put new glass, protectors. new rubbers, cleaned the plyfield and rebuilt the flippers so I actaully have never seen that condition :) , due to covid it took so long to collect it got lost, been gonig through my current spend list on it and historcilly checked what he had done before I went out and bought some exra bits. I will say its cleanned up pretty well!

it was more to do with corrosion on the other side. Its clearly been near the seaside or in a damp shed.

Someone local is wanting to sell their DE Star Trek. Good condition, everything works as it should. Roughly how much should they be asking?
Sold mine for £1600 at the start of covid, with rebuilt flippers all new rubbers and playfield stripped and cleaned. Felt it was too cheap then….

Ok not a table but don't think there is a what is this part or accessory worth thread

Iron Man topper - limited edition of 50 - what is is worth?

ironman2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom