What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Always remember our local arcade had a Genie. Sitting right next to Hulk and Flash IIRC.
Though at that point I didnt pay much mind to pinballs (Wasnt until I saw Centaur I thought.. hold on a second... whats this :) )

Rough estimate on Scared Stiff please - usual cab fading with some flaking around flipper buttons. Also some of the usual wear on the "Terrifying" by The Crate on the playfield. Other than that though, everything works with no issues. Thanks!

William's Indiana Jones valuation

Been stored for a while
Not much fade to the cab
Playfield good but need a shop
Battery damage to cpu so would need replacing

I’ve been offered this and asked been asked to make an offer on it But unfortunately it is way out of my expertise not that I have much of that anyway but here goes

it’s a 1989 Gottlieb Night Moves cocktail Pinball table

from googling it seems quite rare and I’m told all it needs is an opto but until I can see it switched on I will take that with a pinch of salt and assume its a lot more.
all the plastics look intact with no obvious damage that I can see and from video looks quite a funky little thing that would make a nice conversation centrepiece.

any experts that can give some idea great fully accepted.

Col

91A0690C-49BB-4770-8F97-935B68B15857.jpeg
02328E19-AF2F-482D-A232-B6180E12B4A4.jpeg
0A4A4C78-75C3-47EA-946E-91F71182EC5C.jpeg

With the wear on the playfield and the fact that its not working i wouldn't go mad. These games were rare because they didn't really sell. They are heavy and hard to move and take more space than 1 pin. A cool thing to have though. If i had known we would eventually find a site for a club i would deffo have kept mine.

Agree with Peters valuation of £400 to £600. I got a replacement cpu board for my old one from Jim @myPinballs and did some videos when I was doing it up:

There’s that one plus 3 others of me working on it.

‘Just an opto’ lol 😂 😂 . Yep I still make new cpu boards for this era gottliebs (80b)

awesome game layouts, flashers and awesome sound/music

Thanks guys sounds a lot of hassle so I’ll not bother, I was kinda gonna offer £200 but I’m thinking even at that it would be a labour of love and I’ve got too many of those jobs on ATM anyway. Thanks again.
I’ll tell him to chuck it on eBay for his best chance of a sale
Col

I have 2 and enjoy this game, it's something very different. I found it easy enough to work on and it's built like a tank. Agree with others the wear and unknown if working the price can vary, I paid approx £250 for each of one, albeit that was 7/8 years ago and has on wear, for me couple of hundred if not fully working, 250 to 300 if working, his better option is eBay, some idiot will over pay. Does have opto's for the trough.

Last edited:
I have 2 and enjoy this game, it's something very different. I found it easy enough to work on and it's built like a tank. Agree with others the wear and unknown if working the price can vary, I paid approx £250 for each of one, albeit that was 7/8 years ago and has on wear, for me couple of hundred if not fully working, 250 to 300 if working, his better option is eBay, some idiot will over pay. Does have opto's for the trough.

oh so it does have optos bugger I told him it didn’t.
thanks for info much appreciated

I’ll close this discussion with the guys reply to the advice given here as he seems to think he is sitting on a hidden treasure but that’s the way anyone not in the know would assume I guess.
His reply and I quote

“Hi. This seems to conflict with Liberty Games who are selling a reconditioned night moves for 5450 and coinopking who are selling an unrestored machine for 1495. But asking is not selling and I’m inclined to agree with you - this is not a friendly open machine

Thanks for all your efforts”

he is a nice guy and has a great love of pinball so don’t be harsh.

If he now has a totally unrealistic value expectation thanks to Liberty Games - tell him to stick it on ebay for auction, or gumtree and invite bids.

He will soon learn that dead Gottliebs are not great sellers.

Was talking the other day about other pinball stuff to another pin head , think he lives on here as well and was told the boat for cheap pinball has sailed away long ago it's now a rich man's hobby :(

how much would a Magic Castle (Zac) be worth these days ? All there, neon still works etc. backglass missing a few bits where the neon has hit it

Also have a Vector that is worn down to the wood over a couple of inlanes.
Will hopefully get a few pics up over the weekend

Both got as part of other deals so overpaid really

how much would a Magic Castle (Zac) be worth these days ? All there, neon still works etc. backglass missing a few bits where the neon has hit it

Also have a Vector that is worn down to the wood over a couple of inlanes.
Will hopefully get a few pics up over the weekend

Both got as part of other deals so overpaid really
A vector sold for £600 just a few weeks ago. A really nice one actually with only a few niggles.
One that is worn down, probably £400-450?
Probably worth just keeping it.
Unless you want to sell it to me for £350 😁

Sorry it was £550 it sold for. Was gutted I didn't get it as my wife was due to go into labour so didn't think it was the right time 😂

For that sort of money I’ll just keep it and get around to it eventually

Any ideas on the magic castle ?
Not sure. I think it is only Spooky that is highish with the zacs
So I would imagine around a grand. But I could be way off

Mark

Farfalla is very desirable as is robot but zacs are on the up. Need to be good working order as very few will take on a zac project

I have a Zac Devil Raiders in perfect working order. Playfield near perfect. Cabinet OK. Approx how much Ould it be worth?

its so rare so hard to price, so basically what someone is willing to pay for it. Id be inclined to eBay it to gauge interest.

Back
Top Bottom