What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Played Hulk quite a bit as it was one of my knockout games in a few rounds of the EPC classic that I won, plus I repaired one last year. Sadly I don't rate the game play as quite as highly as for Spiderman (shatzing or not).
Peter, was this the one from The Forest of Dean? Think his name was Kevin

@Moonraker Yeah me and Ben had a quick game on Hulk (I expect you won!). Great looking backglass on Hulk but agree Spiderman>Hulk to play. I’ve only seen Hulk up for lots of money on eBay so no idea on fair prices, looks like the popular themes inflate the price a bit. I got to play a Superman out in Aus last year which looked stunning along with all his other classics. Robot is clearly > than all of them though 😁

B35D81B3-F20D-4B33-AC2E-5832B9962C7F.jpeg

DDC8007E-E095-48ED-AD4D-C23FC3B669EF.jpeg

Hmmm, I've never played a Hulk but theme wise it would fit in nicely - I assume not many about in the UK as can't be ****d with trying to get stuff imported.

Well, you're just wrong!

Superman is so boring as a character throughout most of the comics and the villains are really poorly developed. Batman is really an exception for DC as was at times very well done.

Marvel in general did a much better job with fleshing out the baddies and providing main characters with interesting opponents.

I really like Hulk and the artwork for the character has evolved a lot over the years, probably more than many others. I did think there would be some sort of Marvel Avengers machine made with the huge success of the films recently, then again, you'd struggle to fit all the avengers onto one machine!

I like the hulk also but superman just seems to command a premium I agree that the comics are Boring

Stern Avengers is a major disappointment. First they used the movie chars rather than comics.

Transformers, Xmen and avengers all rushed out for the door. First two aren’t bad avengers not so much but I could do with puting more time on it.

Hey folks.
what’s the going rate for a SOF these days. Last one I bought around 2011 off @Moonraker was about £500 if memory serves me correct. Maybe it was £700 I can’t remember. I’ve slept since then 😬.
Thanks in advance
Gaz

@Spandangler I bought and sold a really nice one for around the £1K mark about 1.5 to 2 years ago :thumbs: However with prices as mental as they are these days I could see you having to pay up to £1500 for a good one, if you can find one for sale.

I'd love another SoF, great game with great music. I'd say like Ron £1400 to £1600.
Are you looking for one Gaz ? Or selling one ? If selling im interested.
D.

I'd love another SoF, great game with great music. I'd say like Ron £1400 to £1600.
Are you looking for one Gaz ? Or selling one ? If selling im interested.
D.

I’m asking for a friend who owns one mate. It would likely need a new playfield but the cab is ok. I bought it for him as a wedding present in 2012 and I’m seeing him later this month. He may want to sell it so I’m seeing what sort of value it is should he wish to sell it.

Needing a new playfield sounds a little scarey. I'd be up for a nice one but it would have to have a good condition playfield.
If it does need a new playfield which is going to be a mother to source then I'm out.

Needing a new playfield sounds a little scarey.
If it does need a new playfield which is going to be a mother to source then I'm out.

Not so much nowadays. Outside Edge makes a playfield hardtop for SoF for about $300. The money you would save by buying a rough playfield machine would more than pay for a hardtop, giving the playfield a fresh look.

Needing a new playfield sounds a little scarey. I'd be up for a nice one but it would have to have a good condition playfield.

Yeah I thought CPR did them but maybe they didn’t.

Who would say what £ for a nice Dr Dude these days?
Dr Dude is a classic fun game and quite rare, for one in good to very good condition id go a bit more than Paul and say £1600 to £1750.
With other low rated games selling for more you might get even more for it.

So I'm moving to another country and unfortunately cannot take my Six Million Dollar Man. Any thoughts on what it is worth?
It's fully working except for a few lights, it was 100% when I bought it a couple of years ago, probably just dodgy connections that need remaking.
Back glass is pretty much perfect, playfield has been touched up in a couple of areas (see pics), cabinet in good condition (couple of chips on front right corner).
Located in Stoke on Trent if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• WeChat Image_202008151456405.jpg
    WeChat Image_202008151456405.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 35
  • WeChat Image_202008151456404.jpg
    WeChat Image_202008151456404.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 35
  • WeChat Image_20200815145640.jpg
    WeChat Image_20200815145640.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 38
  • WeChat Image_202008151456402.jpg
    WeChat Image_202008151456402.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 33
  • WeChat Image_202008151456403.jpg
    WeChat Image_202008151456403.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 30
  • WeChat Image_202008151456406.jpg
    WeChat Image_202008151456406.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 30
  • WeChat Image_202008151456407.jpg
    WeChat Image_202008151456407.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 29
  • WeChat Image_2020081514564012 - Copy.jpg
    WeChat Image_2020081514564012 - Copy.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 27
  • WeChat Image_2020081514564010 - Copy.jpg
    WeChat Image_2020081514564010 - Copy.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 30
  • WeChat Image_202008151456409.jpg
    WeChat Image_202008151456409.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 30
  • WeChat Image_2020081514564013.jpg
    WeChat Image_2020081514564013.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 30
Looks in decent nick @Stokechap is this the same one that's currently on eBay? If so then I think you're a bit strong with a £2K buy it now especially for selling on the forum. I'd say somewhere in £1K to £1.3K range as they don't come up for sale that often. That's not to say you wouldn't get £2K for it on eBay if you get a buyer who really wants this specific game or is a 6 million dollar man collector or something, I just think you might be waiting a while at that price :thumbs:

Looks in decent nick @Stokechap is this the same one that's currently on eBay? If so then I think you're a bit strong with a £2K buy it now especially for selling on the forum. I'd say somewhere in £1K to £1.3K range as they don't come up for sale that often. That's not to say you wouldn't get £2K for it on eBay if you get a buyer who really wants this specific game or is a 6 million dollar man collector or something, I just think you might be waiting a while at that price :thumbs:

Thanks @ronsplooter yeah I'd be happy with something in that range. I put 2k with offers as I wasn't sure where pricing was at these days

No worries mate :thumbs: Like I say, depends how quick you want it gone but might be worth posting up a proper For Sale thread on here with the pics you've got and a lower forum price to see if you get any action just in case people haven't seen it in this valuations thread. GLWS :)

Just a self-serving post, but given the original title of this thread I am surprised no one has mentioned my site, Pinballprices.com You can check it out yourself, but I manually search and enter any verified pinball sale I can find, mostly Pinside and ebay but also many online auction sites. I estimate it only captures about 10% of all sales, but I think it's the best price guide out there - and it's FREE.

Let me know how I can improve it (nicely) and I'll get on it. Thanks.

Just a self-serving post, but given the original title of this thread I am surprised no one has mentioned my site, Pinballprices.com You can check it out yourself, but I manually search and enter any verified pinball sale I can find, mostly Pinside and ebay but also many online auction sites. I estimate it only captures about 10% of all sales, but I think it's the best price guide out there - and it's FREE.

Let me know how I can improve it (nicely) and I'll get on it. Thanks.

Vastly irrelevant given the variances in the U.K. and USA market. In the U.K. some games has a very low import rate. Some have a very low turnover rate compared to the USA. The USA buy price is vastly different. It’s just not really relevant for the U.K. as it is.

Great project for the USA though!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom