What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Dreadful theme but I actually quite like the game.

Not a chance I would ever have one in the house

I’d say 2k would be a high price for one. I’d put it in the same bracket as WOF, monopoly, RCT. So maybe £1800.

Thanks for the feedback. Played it a few times at shows etc and quite enjoyed it. Was thinking of playing one in a home environment for a while but don't want to be stuck with something I can't sell on, or loose a wedge on if over paying
Cheers

Looking for a value on these 2 as considering my options, either trading up for one or both for maybe a modern stern pin, but struggling to get my head round giving 2 pins for one back!

Xfiles in good fully working condition, DMD nice and bright, nvram fitted so no batteries, has a new rottendog driver board which I had to repair, later stern side rails fitted, had recent clean and re rubber, no major dings just the usual odd scrape etc

Jurrasic park the lost world. Recently rebuilt new rubbers cleaned polished etc, the troublesome snaggger is perfect, everything works, DMD bright and clear, nvram fitted, has the topper but not in the pics, coin door legs and lock bar were powder coated, no damage on the cab just the usual small scrapes etc.

What these worth guys?

Thanks Ronnie

DSC05846.JPG
DSC05845.JPG
DSC05844.JPG
DSC05843.JPG
DSC05842.JPG

Matt, if the backglass and playfield are decent then I'd say around the £300 mark, maybe £400 if you really like the theme. Obviously the lower you can get it the better as it won't be worth loads even when restored.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy, I probably should have been clearer though I actually have it but its not my sort of thing so will probably be looking to move it on. also have a oldie called "serenade" which has a 78rpm record player in the backbox!

Matt looking at the link above ,the head does not match with the playfield .on the link it shows green on the shooter line and the playfield glass has green straight lines and the word Derby on it , this one is red on the shooter line and to dancing girls , plus is there a playfield glass fo it ? To me it looks like 2 Half's of different machines !!

Turning 30 in November and want to commemorate the occasion with a WWF Royal Rumble pin ooooohhh yyyeeeaaaaahhhh!!!
1) are there many around- am I likely to find one in time and in good condition?
2) how much should I expect one to set me back?

Turning 30 in November and want to commemorate the occasion with a WWF Royal Rumble pin ooooohhh yyyeeeaaaaahhhh!!!
1) are there many around- am I likely to find one in time and in good condition?

Great game, one in the Irish league, always very popular.

Oh yeahhh!!!

Great pin imho, you get lots of action for your £££, lots around, £1500 should get you one fully working in good condition, put a wanted advert up and good luck...

Oooooooohhhhh yyyeeeeeaaaahhhhh!!!

Royal rumbles are a funny pin. It is a great game which thankfully is a data east so keeps it price down.
But it has crept up a bit (mostly to do with us young team getting into pinball 😁)
£1500-1700 should get you a pretty good one

Thanks for the great replies everyone! Yeah if I’m only ever going to own one machine in my life it absolutely has to be that one and even the girlfriend is on board with it haha!
Will be putting up a wanted post very soon, fingers crossed one pops up!

We will be "rationalising" my machines at the electric circus end of October after we have had games at 3 "away" events. What do folks think the following games are worth?

Tron Pro (Leds cheap ramp mod) Was at PLAY BLACKPOOL NLP last year
GOT Pro
X Men Pro
CFTBL

Back
Top Bottom