What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

How much would a good player's condition Roadshow go for in the UK? Trying to decide if I should import mine or sell it off in the US and find something else when I move there. It's got some fish wear, but its got a Colour (see, learning the language already) DMD, full titan rubbers, all four flippers and both Red and Ted's eyeballs were completely rebuilt, plus all the un-obtanium plastics are in great shape. I could pretty easily sell it for about $3000-3500 here in New England.

You will get more selling in the US. Pretty sure you will find one over here for less when you come over, and like what's been said no hassle in importing your pin. Snotty has one up for sale at the moment for £2000 Which is about right maybe a little more so that's a rough idea of what they are selling for.

I am aiming to sell my Simpsons Pinball Party in the next couple of weeks. Much as I like it, I simply don't play it and the kids are now grown up. I am therefore not an "enthusiast" so I don't know how to describe it.
It has the skill post, and works pretty well (sometimes the ball takes a few goes to go from the garage to the lounge).
Other than that, all looks good to me. Could anybody hazard a guess as to value, and is it just loads of pics to sell it, or could I provide a YouTube link showing it being played? Cheers John

I will never be able to afford one of these, but what is Champion Pub worth? Loved that game today - wow. That was unique compared to anything I have seen before.

Ok, if anyone is thinking of shifting one, or knowss anyone thinking of shifting one, let me know as that may be what comes in when NF goes out... which by Xmas it will be.

Thanks @Sgt GrizZ

So the Kull continues
I was thinking of moving on my Hook? Appears to be fully working but needs a shop any idea of price before shop and after shop? I really want to shop but time and incoming is against me!
Thanks Tony

Anyone know of price check on TWD?

I am hoping I can get a serious upgrade on my NF very shortly and its between Champion Pub and TWD.

I was thinking Pro would be £4k?

I paid 2.2k for mine a few months back, not bad nick with cointaker leds , unless I overpaid?

Anyone know of price check on TWD?

I am hoping I can get a serious upgrade on my NF very shortly and its between Champion Pub and TWD.

I was thinking Pro would be £4k?
I paid more for 1 owner HUO, with a few mods and ColorDMD included. So ex-sited, all factory - yes £4K would seem fair.

Star wars pins punch above there weight due the theme as do the video games and even the fruit machines. At Xmas 2k all day long . Should be cheaper now . Also most buyers take them out the loop as they just want star wars. Big selling game but drying up

Hi Guys,

due to impending divorce need to sell some of my pins..... they are located in Spain with me but can be shipped for £100 per machine to most places with a friend of mine, can be delivered / tested / paid for at the same time.

Heighway Full Throttle LE#15 - 100 or so plays, still mint condition, red cabinet, all fully working.
WOZ LE75 - forget the number - 200 or so plays, still mint condition, completely original
The Who Tommy - 9/10 condition - was restored a year or so ago, I think one of the lights is stuck on the feature matrix, other than that its all working
Tales from the Crypt - 7/10 - all working
Scared Stiff - 7/10 - new ramp fitted last year, has dancing boogie men mod, all working, one of the speakers could do with changing.

all help with values greatly appreciated. May not sell all of them, depends how things develop... Thanks.

Hi Guys,

due to impending divorce need to sell some of my pins..... they are located in Spain with me but can be shipped for £100 per machine to most places with a friend of mine, can be delivered / tested / paid for at the same time.

Heighway Full Throttle LE#15 - 100 or so plays, still mint condition, red cabinet, all fully working.
WOZ LE75 - forget the number - 200 or so plays, still mint condition, completely original
The Who Tommy - 9/10 condition - was restored a year or so ago, I think one of the lights is stuck on the feature matrix, other than that its all working
Tales from the Crypt - 7/10 - all working
Scared Stiff - 7/10 - new ramp fitted last year, has dancing boogie men mod, all working, one of the speakers could do with changing.

all help with values greatly appreciated. May not sell all of them, depends how things develop... Thanks.
Here goes this is what I think ...
Full throttle £1000 not reliable , company gone , probably cannot get parts !!
Woz le £7500 think one was sold on here far that !!
Tommy £1800 -£2200 probably
Totc £1200 -£1600
Ss £1800- £2500
Really need good pic's of machines really to give a better price as prices may go up or down. Like your let's say 7/10 may be my 4/10 or it could be my 8/10 ,if you get my meaning , :)
Hope this helps , please anyone jump in and adjust for a finer tune :thumbs:

Totc £1200 -£1600
Ss £1800- £2500
Really need good pic's of machines really to give a better price as prices may go up or down. Like your let's say 7/10 may be my 4/10 or it could be my 8/10 ,if you get my meaning , :)
I wish !! If they are for sale at that price I’ll buy the lot ?

Totc £1200 -£1600
Ss £1800- £2500

Add a grand to tales and ss

@hatster - If your friend can ship a pin to the UK for £100 then i may be interested in getting something shipped from Spain to here :)

P.S Sorry to hear about the pending Divorce :(

I would be interested in the Full Throttle, It can go in the club with Alien.

You’d be just as well to stick it outside in the skip and set it on fire. terrible game and terrible reliability. (Sadly at pinburgh this year they didn’t even risk it after it’s world record at failing last year!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You’d be just as well to stick it outside in the skip and set it on fire. terrible game and terrible reliability. (Sadly at pinburgh this year they didn’t even risk it after it’s world record at failing last year!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I thought Full throttle wasn't bad for reliability? I experienced some issues with Alien but it was a lovely looking machine. Never played a Full throttle machine though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom