What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

I thought Full throttle wasn't bad for reliability? I experienced some issues with Alien but it was a lovely looking machine. Never played FT though.
From what I've heard they're lower reliability than any other NIB game, and there's no longer any manufacturer support for any of the custom pieces if they fail. People who I believe can look for the same things as I do, have also said that the larger electronics involved such as the PC are low-tier. So they're already a machine that even the experienced show-mechanics are not going to be able to work on during the show beyond the most basic of stuff, unlike for any Stern or any older machine.

All I know is I've only ever personally seen a FT once in my life at Tilt, and it wasn't accepting my coins when I did see it...

Hey Everyone,

Can anyone help?

I am wondering how much a reasonable condition WWF Royal Rumble pin is worth?

Thanks in advance.

Hey Everyone,

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.
Hey Everyone,

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.
I'd say £1500 give or take either way.
Great DE game that should get better reviews. Ohhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

I thought Full throttle wasn't bad for reliability? I experienced some issues with Alien but it was a lovely looking machine. Never played a Full throttle machine though.

I've never seen one working! At pinburgh it lasted about twenty minutes, whilst the 40 year old EM's played for three days! :D

Neil.

Hey so I'm wondering how much a "cheap" LOTR would go for. This would be more like a 'fixer-upper' job and would be well worn with no mods. Because modded machines go for anywhere between £4500 - £6000 and the rest are in great condition going for more like £4000, how much would a project machine be and are there any that exist?

Curious for a future purchase as I’ve got an itch for one but how much for a Transformer's, standard edition and premium/LE models? Seem to remember it being one of the cheaper games of recent memory.

Yes, perfect! I don't care too much about the state of the machine. As long as most parts are there and the price is >£3000 - £3500 then it is perfect. I can replace rubbers, electrical components and playfield pieces using knowledge I have. The playfield would ideally be in good condition but a few scuffs are fine. As long as it isn't bare wood and plastic. My only restrictions are damaged electronics and missing PCB's because machines in that territory seem to be pretty dodgy.

How much would a NBA Fastbreak cost in a condition where I wouldn't have to do any work?

On the search the for my first pin :)

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

What makes it tricky to price? From initial research it doesn't look to be very popular for some reason

That’s the main reason, but it’s a good hardware platform so it has parts material value still, and the less popular games are getting more popular as more enter the hobby looking for 1st game and can’t afford an Addam’s at £5k or brand new machines at £6k and over.

One sold under a grand on ebay 6 months ago?
£1100 should snag one.

One sold under a grand on ebay 6 months ago?
£1100 should snag one.
Nice! My budget is a grand max, maybe if I get very lucky I can get one from a member on here.

Read a few posts on here and ebay seems a bit of a nightmare for getting ripped off with the pin not working as described

A lot of NBAFB had their boards ripped out to put in more desirable titles of the same era. Plus basketball isn’t exactly popular over here. Fun game though

A lot of NBAFB had their boards ripped out to put in more desirable titles of the same era. Plus basketball isn’t exactly popular over here. Fun game though
It is a shame to here they are being ripped down, such a fun and very unique game to play!

Ive got one that’s been in storage for a while - yours for £1400!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ive got one that’s been in storage for a while - yours for £1400!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Appreciate the heads up!

Brand new to pins so still in the playing different pins, getting ideas and saving up stage.

If I decide to go with this one I will give you a shout to see if you still have it

Hello guys, how much is a space invaders pin worth and are the easy to come across?
Thanking you

Hello guys, how much is a space invaders pin worth and are the easy to come across?
Thanking you
As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. great backglass, good looking game, but to play it is ......... well....... frankly........... not very good.

As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. great backglass, good looking game, but to play it is ......... well....... frankly........... not very good.
Thanks mate thats good to know, Looks lovely and being into arcades was one of the first ones i look at ! all about that game play though for me!

Bought mine last year I think it was ,i paid £600 ,so I would say space invaders are about possible no more than £700 now
Mine you I must of spent at the moment about £700 on mine and probably have another two or three hundred to get it all finished , but I love the game a very simple game but the sound is addictive to me !
Once finished it my be able to hit the £1000 figure ,if the wind is blowing in the right direction and the stars all line up in the night sky ;)

Bought mine last year I think it was ,i paid £600 ,so I would say space invaders are about possible no more than £700 now
Mine you I must of spent at the moment about £700 on mine and probably have another two or three hundred to get it all finished , but I love the game a very simple game but the sound is addictive to me !
Once finished it my be able to hit the £1000 figure ,if the wind is blowing in the right direction and the stars all line up in the night sky ;)
Haha thanks man, well at that sort of money I guess if one comes up I'd probably still go for it for the experience. Everything is new to me so I might love it, they do look amazing what is a nice touch.

Back
Top Bottom