What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Been out of touch with pinball for a couple of years and prices seem to have climbed. What's the going rate for a reasonable (i.e. tidy, low/no wear, playable but not minty or superfurbished!) Twilight Zone TZ these days? And how much are unused cab decals for a TZ worth? I never found time to rebuild the cab (usual fade issues),

So I see that a not fully (actually seemed lots out) working one hit £4220 on eBay last month. Is that a typical price these days?

So I see that a not fully (actually seemed lots out) working one hit £4220 on eBay last month. Is that a typical price these days?

yes, bud anywhere from 3.5k and 5 k for a top of the range .(from what i researched.
ebay minus your fees and charges.

Sat/Sundays are quiet around here any weekday evening and you will get responses on what its worth here.

To many people are bothered about price.if you like it,have it and fek what anyone else thinks.Eg,addams family is not great but is really a ridiculous price.so why is that,i would say so called anoracks pushing price up to a non realistic level.I bought the rfm and did pay slightly over the odds but then the machine looks like new old stock,mint and totally original and not tampered with.Goes very well with my mint starwars episode 1.I wanted both.tbh after playing these a dmd has a plainess to it.Not really anymore complex than any other pin and most of it is much the same,keep on top,keep it clean,fix whatever fails immediatly and they are extremely reliable plus very well thought out.I think their time will come.No intention of selling though.An item is worth what someone will pay,not a made up pulled out the sky tag like most sellers think

Right!

Popeye pin, as is, decent condition (been sat for years) Batteries have leaked which is evident on the board, game boots but the switch matrix is not working! reports loads of switch problems flipper eos all 3 and ground and row faults, flippers are flipping on there own when it does come out of factory default message, but the door buttons are not working!

What's it worth guys?

Cheers Ronnie

No fade on this one! dinged corner backbox and below coin door looks good otherwise
Knackered one went on fleabay a while ago for 800 ish I'd say around that maybe 1k perhaps if you need to spend £100 board repair or £200 to replace. Doubt it's a sub 1k pin working these days....picked mine up for 1k working a year ago with cab fade. Hope that helps...

Knackered one went on fleabay a while ago for 800 ish I'd say around that maybe 1k perhaps if you need to spend £100 board repair or £200 to replace. Doubt it's a sub 1k pin working these days....picked mine up for 1k working a year ago with cab fade. Hope that helps...

Thanks, yes it helps, I offered 800 for it so think I was on the money

Right!

Popeye pin, as is, decent condition (been sat for years) Batteries have leaked which is evident on the board, game boots but the switch matrix is not working! reports loads of switch problems flipper eos all 3 and ground and row faults, flippers are flipping on there own when it does come out of factory default message, but the door buttons are not working!

What's it worth guys?

Cheers Ronnie

£500

Right!

What's it worth guys?

Cheers Ronnie
In the general market..... decent Popeye is gonna be 1400 +

Non worker 1k

The days of sub 1k Bally Williams DMD games are gone. Even the spinach guzzling sailor man. Toot toot [emoji16]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Funhouse everything working and plays nicely. I've replaced both ramps, trapdoor hinge, plastics, all of Rudy working but cabinet faded and dented and playfield's pretty bad with bubbling Mylar split in a few places and a fair bit of wear. Any idea what I should expect?

Right!

What's it worth guys?

Cheers Ronnie
£400-£500

Hi all.

Quick price check. Very nice whodunit? From Matt Adams collection originally so has been looked after. Couple of mods including cityscape back panel that glows in the dark, motorised roulette wheel, taxi with led headlights, lamps above palace sign. No playfield wear, never had any errors with it.. usual cab fade but not too bad. Has coin mech. Plays really well. I have absolutely played it to death and managed every mode now...!!

I was thinking about 1600? Fair?

Cheers

Funhouse everything working and plays nicely. I've replaced both ramps, trapdoor hinge, plastics, all of Rudy working but cabinet faded and dented and playfield's pretty bad with bubbling Mylar split in a few places and a fair bit of wear. Any idea what I should expect?

I’d say around £1200 ish. Maybe a bit more

Whodunit.............It's not a loved machine but there are a minority who put up with it that's your market. To most it's a low ball price to the few it's a little more.
Good luck with your sale I'm sure you will get what it's worth.

Lost my DMD mojo so thinking of selling or trading 3 out of the 5 I have:

World Cup Soccer - Very good players condition, full LEDs, new soccer ball, colordmd
Spider-Man - Very nice, no playfield ware, one broken plastic, LEDOCD, colordmd, sideblades
X-Men Pro - Bought a year ago so would sell for roughly the same
The Getaway - Restored, new cabinet decals (some wrinkles unfortunately), all metalwork powder coated black, playfield stripped and cleaned, Comet LEDs, playfield protector, flippers rebuilt with new coils, some tasteful mods
Whitewater - Working project, homemade cabinet which isn't the best as the old one was knackered, new cabinet from Matty Jacques ready to go but it needs a few minor modifications, new decals in tube, playfield was stripped and clear coated by me, all new ramps, plastics, boulders, LEDs, topper present but needs a new base and dome, I have the waterfall cut out decal to restore it, all mechs cleaned and rebuilt, metalwork powder coated blue colour matched to the cabinet, needs new coin door board and sub-woofer, would make a really nice game after a bit of work but I don't have the time unfortunately

Thanks

I am looking to move on NF in some time and as @Jsyjay has two of the games I am looking to get my hands on SM and WCS - any idea of price on NF.

It will be sold with no errors, completely cleaned and re-rubbered, no credit dot, but cabinet fade.

I am looking to move on NF in some time and as @Jsyjay has two of the games I am looking to get my hands on SM and WCS - any idea of price on NF.

It will be sold with no errors, completely cleaned and re-rubbered, no credit dot, but cabinet fade.
1300-1400

There was one on here for ages at around that price.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom