What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Congo is a wonderful shooting game, and like daz says the multi ball start is one of the best in pinball. For me though the diamond collection element, and the modes (or the seeming lack of them) let it down a bit. There doesn't feel like theres much progression. The video mode and mini playfield are also not great.

This is a game that would massively benefit from a code update, because the shots flow like butter.

Oh big shout out to the skill plunge to hit the left outlane. Amazing idea and so much fun, especially during the timed mode.

@roadshow16 here's my thoughts on prices:
  • Roadshow - £.3.5K to £4K
  • Creech - £4K to £4.5K
  • Flintstones - £2.5K to £3K
  • Demoman - £2.5K to £3K
  • STTNG - £3.5K to £4K
  • HS2 Getaway - £2.5K to £3K
  • Fish Tales - £2.5K to £3K
  • Jackbot - £2.5K
  • South Park - £3K to £3.5K
  • F14 Tomcat - £1.8K to £2.2K
  • Flash Gordon (restored) - £4K to £4.5K
  • Centaur - £3K to £3.5K
  • Paragon - £2K to £2.5K
  • Barracora - £1K to £1.5K
  • Meteor - £1.5K to £2K
  • Star Trek (I've assumed this is the Bally one) - £1.5K
  • Phoenix - £1K
For a total of between £42.3K to £49.2K :thumbs:How close did I get to your numbers?
Now re do as if your selling on Ebay :rofl: by adding 3k to each

I have an Addams Family machine that I want to sell. It has a Cliffy chair hole protector fitted and sitting in the chair is an Uncle Fester model. It has gold software installed. What pictures / video do I need to take and how do I know what valuation to put on it? I don't understand how to work out what grade it is. I am near Hemel Hempstead.

I have an Addams Family machine that I want to sell. It has a Cliffy chair hole protector fitted and sitting in the chair is an Uncle Fester model. It has gold software installed. What pictures / video do I need to take and how do I know what valuation to put on it? I don't understand how to work out what grade it is. I am near Hemel Hempstead.
As many pics as you can - of the playfield, any areas of wear, any damaged parts, same for all sides of the cabinet and head, and backglass, again noting any damage or scratches etc. if you can open up the backbox, pics of the circuit boards inside. Any faults or issues with the machine? does it work? any lines out on the dmd? Any other issues you know about? ......

Hi all
I have a Whirlwind that I’m thinking of selling. All the usual dings and dents on the cabinet for a machine of this age. Playfield is fine with little signs of wear. All boards are fine with no nasty hacks. Main ramp replaced as well as lift ramp plastic. Everything works and it plays fast. Given a recent service by Andy Neatherwood.
I never see these for sale so I know they are pretty rare. How much do you think? Thanks.

Hi all
I have a Whirlwind that I’m thinking of selling. All the usual dings and dents on the cabinet for a machine of this age. Playfield is fine with little signs of wear. All boards are fine with no nasty hacks. Main ramp replaced as well as lift ramp plastic. Everything works and it plays fast. Given a recent service by Andy Neatherwood.
I never see these for sale so I know they are pretty rare. How much do you think? Thanks.
Think this was the last one for sale on the forum, quite recent. https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/whirlwind-£2-500.50555/

What value would you put on a Rick N Morty - Blood Sucker Edition - HUO, bought NIB from PH last year. Factory extras of coloured coin door, shaker, internal side graphics and RGB speakers.

I've then added cols plastic protectors and a brand new sheet of Romans PDI Anti reflective glass.

Only slight issue is a bit of broken plastic off the fence on the house. (I have it, it can be glued back on). Its a cosmetic piece.

Apart from that - perfect.

I have an offer on the table, just want to sanity check it.

What value would you put on a Rick N Morty - Blood Sucker Edition - HUO, bought NIB from PH last year. Factory extras of coloured coin door, shaker, internal side graphics and RGB speakers.

I've then added cols plastic protectors and a brand new sheet of Romans PDI Anti reflective glass.

Only slight issue is a bit of broken plastic off the fence on the house. (I have it, it can be glued back on). Its a cosmetic piece.

Noooooo - I was looking forward to playing this at next month's league meeting :(

It’s a hard one - not common on the secondary market and it seems to be a machine that people are after. I’d hazard a guess that it’s worth more than it cost NIB due to theme, rarity and no chance of further production, but hard to say how much over. Guess it would very much depend on how badly the buyer wants one.

I think @Will picked one up not long ago, maybe he can weigh in?

It’s a hard one - not common on the secondary market and it seems to be a machine that people are after. I’d hazard a guess that it’s worth more than it cost NIB due to theme, rarity and no chance of further production, but hard to say how much over. Guess it would very much depend on how badly the buyer wants one.

Yep I have one , I would say It's worth around 20 million schmeckles 🤣
Read an interesting post on pinside that mentioned ( don't know if fact ) but it's the standard machine that's actually the rare one as apparently all the bloodsuckers sold out in four hours and there is only a hand full of the ones without the purple trim 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
So the standard becomes the limited one 😂
Absolutely phenomenal game
5BC61750-9D40-452C-994D-41345EA28EAC.jpeg

I’ve found the sales prices on pinside and the for sale ads. crazy prices but they match the silly money a guy in europe offered me. I feel guilty selling for that sort of dosh, which tells me I should hold onto it. it’s a hilarious and brutal game.

I’ve found the sales prices on pinside and the for sale ads. crazy prices but they match the silly money a guy in europe offered me. I feel guilty selling for that sort of dosh, which tells me I should hold onto it. it’s a hilarious and brutal game.

I know what you mean, I’m vaguely aware of what I could probably get for mine but it’s like nothing else I own. I love the theme, humour and vulgarity, and I don’t think it will be that easy to pick up another in the future.

I also need to fix the bloody pop bumper as one of the wires came off and I just haven’t got around to sorting it. Mainly because I just can’t be ****d digging out the soldering iron, should really get a wireless one.

There is nothing else like it , just the fact it was even made is unbelievable... and hats off to spooky for doing something so completely and utterly wrong 😂
The machine makes me crack up all the time , I have to have it set to no swearing because my boy plays it but when he is out the way .. wow it comes into its own😂
He loves it so much he put on his Xmas list to Santa a " meeseks plushy " 😂
For me TNA was one of the most fun yet brutal games I owned , this takes TNA and turns it up to 11.

Back
Top Bottom