What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hobbit

Can't make up my mind about Mr Jack. On one side massive credibility for releasing a machine (regardless of my feelings towards woz) on the other hand I really don't trust him an inch. For me the final straw was seeing how he lied to the MMR customers last July insisting they had to pay then as the machines were about to be made. No other distro did this as far as I know. To me this is very shady behaviour as I strongly suspect this money was then used to finance his builds rather than going to PPS. Getting a refund from him as well seems to be nigh on impossible for our US counterparts.

So glad we don't have to deal directly with this type of behaviour in the UK.

More than anything else he reminds me of an estate agent in terms of credibility.

I've got no prob with redemption machines when they arnt run by crooked ops (not gonna start my Weston 30 tickets for 3 1p sweets rant)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom