What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The extended Xmas Cracker.

Yes I'm still going and running the comp.

It's ironic that the person suggesting pre-payment to reduce drop-outs is the only person who has dropped out after registration in the last 2 years, and has done it twice. ;)

Something came up so I dropped out straight away giving someone else the chance to sign up :)

If the place is not filled i'm still happy to contribute the £15 to charity. Hence why I said you should have pre payment, everyone else does it now

just remembered that I needed to register myself . doh

thanks to Wayne for organising everything tourney wise

will advise the machine list of 8 for the the Saturday comp next week

there will a Triple Knghts high score challenge running over the whole weekend with a boozy prize and a one off trophy.

"Three Black Knights WILL slay you!"

There are 9 places left for the Cracker on Sunday.

Although no registration is required for the Sunday comp, or the band, it would be helpful to gauge numbers if people said if they intended to come for the Saturday.

There are 9 places left for the Cracker on Sunday.

Although no registration is required for the Sunday comp, or the band, it would be helpful to gauge numbers if people said if they intended to come for the Saturday.
"the Sunday" not sunday. Its not taking place this week! Not coming on the saturday.

Saturday : club , bar and arcade open 11am . Qualifying from 12 noon . Finals start at 4pm club and arcade closes at 1130pm

Will has asked if there will be free play games available on the Saturday in addition to those in the tournament?

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk
There are no freeplay machines at all on the Saturday (other than the finals). All machines are on 50p per play.
However, because the 'locals' aren't great players, the replay values are EXTREMELY low - 8mil on Dr Who for example, last time I was there.
(I played on Munsters for over 2hrs from just 50p, walking away with credits still on the machine - starting a 1player game, getting a replay on ball 1 then adding a 2nd player, then a 3rd, then a 4th, credits for GC and matches as well!)

The Sunday will have all the machines in the comp on Freeplay, with everything else being on the same 50p per play.

There are no freeplay machines at all on the Saturday (other than the finals). All machines are on 50p per play.
However, because the 'locals' aren't great players, the replay values are EXTREMELY low - 8mil on Dr Who for example, last time I was there.
(I played on Munsters for over 2hrs from just 50p, walking away with credits still on the machine - starting a 1player game, getting a replay on ball 1 then adding a 2nd player, then a 3rd, then a 4th, credits for GC and matches as well!)

The Sunday will have all the machines in the comp on Freeplay, with everything else being on the same 50p per play.

Good to know I managed a replay last time on Jp and also batman too once the competition games have been finalised please let us know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I will advise Saturday tourney games and update games list this evening

Apart from a few "mean" games like back to the future and taxi even the very casual players get good ball times.

Some games that work but wont take coins will be available on the Sunday . We are working to tick off a few more games as playable before the event and a few more pins are "incoming"

He wasn't really asking for someone of your standard Wayne, but for his partner Alyssia

How many games will be there in total?
I guessed that David, but Alyssia is certainly good enough to be getting multiple replays as well.

Game that should be available for the Cracker

If all goes to plan there will be 5 games to add to this list .
PINBALL MACHINES
ACDC PRO​
ATTACK FROM MARS​
BACK TO THE FUTURE​
BATMAN 66​
CIRQUS VOLTAIRE​
CLASS 1812​
DEADPOOL​
DEMOLITION MAN​
DIRTY HARRY​
DOCTOR WHO​
ELVIRA PARTY MONSTERS​
FAMILY GUY​
FIREBALL 2​
F14 TOMCAT​
GAME OF THRONES​
HIGH SPEED​
IRON MAIDEN LEGACY OF THE BEAST​
JURASSIC PARK (STERN)​
LORD OF THE RINGS​
MEDIEVAL MADNESS​
MONSTER BASH​
MUNSTERS PREMIUM​
REVENGE FROM MARS​
SCARED STIFF​
SPIDERMAN​
STAR TREK DATA EAST​
STAR TREK STERN​
STAR TREK THE NEXT GENERATION​
TAXI​
TERMINATOR 2 JUDGMENT DAY​
THE ADDAMS FAMILY​
THEATRE OF MAGIC​
THUNDERBIRDS​
TRON​
TWILIGHT ZONE​
GAMES AVAILABLE SUNDAY ONLY
BLACK KNIGHT​
BLACK KNIGHT 2000​
CAPTAIN FANTASTIC​
ELEKTRA​
MEDUSA​
SILVERBALL MANIA
WIZARD​
VIDEO GAMES
ALIEN EXTERMINATION​
HOUSE OF THE DEAD​
OUTRUN 2 TWIN DRIVER​
POINT BLANK​
SCUD RACE TWIN DRIVER​
TABLE TOP CLASSICS​
UPRIGHT 300 IN 1 CLASSIC​
other
AIR HOCKEY​
POOL TABLE​
BRUM KIDS RIDE ON CAR​
OLLY THE OCTOPUS TOY GRABBER​
TABLE FOOTBALL. WE NOW HAVE TWO TABLES!​
FRUIT MACHINES (OVER 18S ONLY)
BATMAN​
DEAL OR NO DEAL COPS N ROBBERS​
FAMILY GUY DRUNKEN CLAM​
QUEEN I WANT IT ALL​

TOURNAMENT GAMES FOR SATURDAY:

DEMOLITION MAN (claw off!)​
DIRTY HARRY​
FAMILY GUY​
IRON MAIDEN LEGACY OF THE BEAST​
MEDIEVAL MADNESS​
STAR TREK THE NEXT GENERATION​
TAXI​
THEATRE OF MAGIC​

Where are out of town folks staying Saturday night ?

Looking to book my accommodation
I've booked a room at The Chase Inn. Purely so I can have a drink and watch the band on Saturday night. No idea what it's like, so don't take my booking as a recommendation, just in case it turns out to be $h!t.

I've booked a room at The Chase Inn. Purely so I can have a drink and watch the band on Saturday night. No idea what it's like, so don't take my booking as a recommendation, just in case it turns out to be $h!t.

There is also the abbey grange hotel just a five minute stroll from fife street I stayed there at the beginning of November. Not a bad place but does the job £35 for the night inc breakfast

pierresrestaurant.co.uk

Stayed at La Tavola earlier this year, I would recommend people to avoid it 😀

Unless you like having to ring up the owners to come and open up when you arrive in the middle of the day, and having to argue with the cook about getting breakfast that you paid for, which we then skipped anyway as it looked like it wouldn't be too good for your general health.

Stayed at La Tavola earlier this year, I would recommend people to avoid it [emoji3]

Unless you like having to ring up the owners to come and open up when you arrive in the middle of the day, and having to argue with the cook about getting breakfast that you paid for, which we then skipped anyway as it looked like it wouldn't be too good for your general health.

Was going to stay there but cancelled after booking abbey grange which I can recommend and you will get breakfast!

There are just 5 places left for the Cracker this Sunday, go to the website to register.
No registration is needed for the Saturday como, just turn up.

Stayed at La Tavola earlier this year, I would recommend people to avoid it 😀

I saw that was cheap, and then read the reviews, sounds like it is as bad as they all said.

Back
Top Bottom