What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "C" Word

Best solution I’ve heard so far about panic buying is a simple one. Take the trollies away and limit people to one basket per payment. Hard to get 200 toilet rolls in one basket
That’s the best idea to solve the greed, I only shop with a basket and buy meals for four days at a time I’m certainly in the S—t if I get the virus

Think its something else, but this week been ECG, blood tests, chest xray tomorrow.... no symptoms.... but I'm something got me. Poor pins not getting their exercise

P3 - N95 spec masks ordered for me and the Mrs 👍
Regardless of what the gov says about wearing them. Stick a pair of shades on, jobs a good one 😉
I’ve bought one of these Darth Vader masks.
I’m not wearing it yet though until it really kicks off.
Feel a bit of a twat walking around with this on as it also sound like Vader 😂View attachment 103894

completely pointless.

i’ve got my neighbour Andrew Lincoln coming round to stay for a few days. he’s keen to play my pins and he’s promised to keep me safe, so i’ll be just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i’ve got my neighbour Andrew Lincoln coming round to stay for a few days. he’s keen to play my pins and he’s promised to keep me safe, so i’ll be just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rumour has it that Andy has no ammo left. I'm happy to play your machines all day long. Can bring Glock. Just need toilet roll as payment.

Think its something else, but this week been ECG, blood tests, chest xray tomorrow.... no symptoms.... but I'm something got me. Poor pins not getting their exercise
Sorry to hear that Ian, hope all turns out well.

Lack of alcohol hopefully... :)
Get well soon fella!! :thumbs:

Stay in your houses folks. My hatches are getting battened down tomorrow. The postman can do one. DSC_0000_BURST20200318175722919.JPG
A few cross bracing planks and should be well sorted.

Cool, you work in the TV, Film industry?

Yes, but Video Games mostly :) They get used as props for motion capture filming and marketing videos. They have all the weight and working mechanisms of the real steel...including recoil. The pfc ones even cycle cartridges. I haven't actually fired any of the airsoft guns yet as I've been too busy, but might have to set up a target in the back garden for some lockdown entertainment.
IMG_20200314_222811_405.jpg

Back
Top Bottom