What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211102-225720_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20211102-225720_Email.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 95
TOTAN up for sale.

Price seems fair all things considered.

Looks like someone re did the decals as its not aligned, not sure if the original did that or not.

TOTAN up for sale.

Price seems fair all things considered.

Looks like someone re did the decals as its not aligned, not sure if the original did that or not.

That will be @MadNat 's TOTAN then! I do like the gold powder coating. The decal alignment Madnat spoke about in his resto. Sure is a fine looking build!

That will be @MadNat 's TOTAN then! I do like the gold powder coating. The decal alignment Madnat spoke about in his resto. Sure is a fine looking build!
TBH I would have put in an offer but my moneys tied up in a JP2 LE now ><

The term "gonzo" was first used in connection with Hunter S. Thompson by The Boston Globe magazine editor Bill Cardoso in 1970. He described Thompson's article "The Kentucky Derby Is Decadent and Depraved", which was written for the June 1970 edition of Scanlan's Monthly, as "pure Gonzo journalism".This predates the December 1970 debut of the muppet of that name. Cardoso claimed that "gonzo" was South Boston Irish slang describing the last man standing after an all-night drinking marathon. He also claimed that it was a corruption of the French Canadian word "gonzeaux", which means "shining path", although this is disputed.

Gotta love wikipedia

It is my machine! Thanks for the comments.

I received a £1 max eBay listing that had to be used by Nov 2nd so thought why not.

Just installed the new flipper guide plastics and saw there is a pixel out on one of the PIN2DMD panels so will replace that and then not touch it!!

I've had a really strong offer from a previous contact, so looks like it's sold already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom