What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurricane must be rare now as everytime you listed one on ebay in the past no one would offer more than the board value so they got broken up. Even exporters wouldn't take them.

SWEP1 about to finish on EBay. No pictures or details of condition. Currently at £2050 reserve not met and BIN at £4K 😵‍💫.

Screenshot_20211023-115627-292.png

Looks like someone got a bargain !

it was a £200 start price but also open to offers. someone will have offered more than £200 and the seller accepted it, thus ending the listing. when that happens you don’t see the actual price that was agreed.

Don't think I'd be allowed this one...looks like a good project... @SpiderPin you still looking?? .https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BALLY-TRUCK-STOP-PINBALL-MACHINE-1988-Working-but-needs-some-attention-/334192287587

Put a bid on you never know........OK i do know i ain`t winning it ! I had a Truckstop a long time ago and thought it was a decent game but it had flipper problems long before i had a clue how to fix the damn things 1

Don't think I'd be allowed this one...looks like a good project... @SpiderPin you still looking?? .https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BALLY-TRUCK-STOP-PINBALL-MACHINE-1988-Working-but-needs-some-attention-/334192287587
Messaged to see if he'd take an offer. Not too far as well. Fingers crossed!

I think so but seller owes fees up to the bid amount it's currently at.
What a pain. Now need something to distract me from refreshing my eBay messages over and over! Shame F1 qualifying is so late...

Looks like a good machine as well as both a keeper and project candidate. Fingers crossed!

Both seem to be still on location in an arcade, and from the sound of it will need some work. The cabinet on Dirty Harry looks pretty good.
One bid on TAF 😮

Last edited:
Just saw this. I have no clue if this is a high price or pretty standard for Stern Toppers.

That's the best price I've seen it at. Over priced plastic but that's pinball for you.

Both seem to be still on location in an arcade, and from the sound of it will need some work. The cabinet on Dirty Harry looks pretty good.
One bid on TAF 😮

Been looking for a Dirty Harry and this isn’t too far, but surely 2k for a very clearly arcade quality DH already pushing top dollar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom