What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes doing the age old 7/10 - 5/10 etc on elements. Very classic scam elements but, someone in Brum could go grab but not sure it’s a “bargain” as such.

Very interested until I looked further and noticed that it's a brand new FB account. Smells of a possible scam so buyer beware, see in person before handing any money over.

Oh bugger! Didn’t notice that! I would definitely avoid paying any money until you see it.

This listing does appear to be a possible scam.

Good detective work Moonraker 👍🏻

Oh bugger! Didn’t notice that! I would definitely avoid paying any money until you see it.

This listing does appear to be a possible scam.
Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 18.49.07.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 18.48.38.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 18.52.04.png

Hmmm, like new new you say? A new account on FB... smells fishier than a Fish-Tales full of fish.

Imagin the irony if it was a genuine seller who just set up a new account as his old one was hacked and decided to offer a nice slightly used pin at a fair price and he was selling to send the money to an African prince to help him deposit money in a uk account 😂 I’m mean it’s not entirely impossible ??

Imagin the irony if it was a genuine seller who just set up a new account as his old one was hacked and decided to offer a nice slightly used pin at a fair price and he was selling to send the money to an African prince to help him deposit money in a uk account 😂 I’m mean it’s not entirely impossible ??
Anything's possible. Sooner or later we have to run out of scammers! If an fully working Cirquis Voltare popped up at £500 on Gumtree, we'd all go, "Yeah, sure you've got one...." NEXT!

Funhouse at 5k on ebay , faded cabinet side art, advertised as very good condition and working, and refurbished.

It doesn't work properly as Rudys jaw doesn't move, we'll no chance of multi ball, and the refurbishment was done in 2001, so not exactly recent.

I'm stunned.

Rocky & Bullwinkle for £1900 on Facebook.

This one looks to be genuine - located in Glasgow.

Rocky & Bullwinkle for £1900 on Facebook.

This one looks to be genuine - located in Glasgow.

It’s John Higgins that is selling this . Well known good guy . Used to run Scottish league etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always fancied a BOP. But I still need to do something with Elektra first. (And I would probably prefer something else to fiddle with rather than something already in great shape).
Just down the road it is too tho :eek:

That BOP sold and I never got any pictures
The sad truth is, that is considered relatively cheap (unfortunately as my first bop was £400!!)
So you almost just have to say you’ll have it without seeing pics. Then when it’s showing as sold get the pics sent to you. If it’s not what you thought it was condition wise, back out of the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom