What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"For sale" isnt a section any more...... not where there's a bunch of threads that can be posted in... hence why the new home (and since "General Pinball Discussion" kind of covers it anyhow!)

Apologies if this is someone from on here but the description "But I must warn you these are ex Arcade machine and a good few years old so some days they work some days they don’t", doesn't inspire confidence. Not at that price

You shouldn't but you will .

Thankfully I don't have Facebook so the temptation is removed :D Some nasty flipper drag wear on it as well so would need a bit of repainting and in the hardest place to make it look good. An interesting game though and if I was closer to go and have a look at it then maybe it would still be worth getting. Weird Spanish game, rough chipboard cabinet, unobtanium parts.....what's not to like :thumbs:

Also, bought for £2600 fully working.

Now, won't eject the ball so can't play it. Yours for £2650!!

Strange bit of Value add going on there !

The original seller put up a valuation thread on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/143...20465218202538/?sale_post_id=2820465218202538

Most people were chipping in at around £1k then the buyer offered £2.5k out of nowhere.

Finding it hard to feel sorry for him...

Capture.JPG

No Gottlieb is unfixable, not sure why they always get a bad rep for being hard to fix. The knowledge is out there, you've just got to want to learn how. I've found that they're actually very reliable once you iron out the problems (especially system 3's) I plead to everyone not to ever be put off a Gottlieb just because it's a Gottlieb... But that one is overpriced that's for sure 😂

I keep considering selling my Premium to buy that one.... 😂 😂

My wife actually loves BM66 and so does Harry

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/193841808809?ul_noapp=true

I always liked FS and this is really nice with the TV cartoon translite and playfield instead of the meh film versions - also the stone houses and dino are lit up which looks good IMO plus a colour DMD plus re-decaled. Photos aren't the best but looks nice to me - unfortunately I only have space for 1 pin at a time at the mo so I'll miss out on this one. Is £3k unreasonable if it's in as good conditon as described?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom