What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

steve brum

Site Supporter
Hurricane must be rare now as everytime you listed one on ebay in the past no one would offer more than the board value so they got broken up. Even exporters wouldn't take them.

Garry Sp8

Site Supporter
SWEP1 about to finish on EBay. No pictures or details of condition. Currently at £2050 reserve not met and BIN at £4K 😵💫.

Perky

Registered
Alias
Perky
Screenshot_20211023-115627-292.png

Looks like someone got a bargain !

AlanJ

Site Supporter
Alias
Alan
it was a £200 start price but also open to offers. someone will have offered more than £200 and the seller accepted it, thus ending the listing. when that happens you don’t see the actual price that was agreed.

Ashbo

Site Supporter
Alias
Ash
Don't think I'd be allowed this one...looks like a good project... @SpiderPin you still looking?? .https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BALLY-TRUCK-STOP-PINBALL-MACHINE-1988-Working-but-needs-some-attention-/334192287587

John Beveridge

Site Supporter
Put a bid on you never know........OK i do know i ain`t winning it ! I had a Truckstop a long time ago and thought it was a decent game but it had flipper problems long before i had a clue how to fix the damn things 1

SpiderPin

Site Supporter
Don't think I'd be allowed this one...looks like a good project... @SpiderPin you still looking?? .https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BALLY-TRUCK-STOP-PINBALL-MACHINE-1988-Working-but-needs-some-attention-/334192287587
Messaged to see if he'd take an offer. Not too far as well. Fingers crossed!

SpiderPin

Site Supporter
I think so but seller owes fees up to the bid amount it's currently at.
What a pain. Now need something to distract me from refreshing my eBay messages over and over! Shame F1 qualifying is so late...

Looks like a good machine as well as both a keeper and project candidate. Fingers crossed!

Ant127

Site Supporter
Both seem to be still on location in an arcade, and from the sound of it will need some work. The cabinet on Dirty Harry looks pretty good.
One bid on TAF 😮

Last edited:

s000m

Site Supporter
Alias
Scott
Just saw this. I have no clue if this is a high price or pretty standard for Stern Toppers.

That's the best price I've seen it at. Over priced plastic but that's pinball for you.

SpiderPin

Site Supporter
Both seem to be still on location in an arcade, and from the sound of it will need some work. The cabinet on Dirty Harry looks pretty good.
One bid on TAF 😮

Been looking for a Dirty Harry and this isn’t too far, but surely 2k for a very clearly arcade quality DH already pushing top dollar?

Top Bottom