What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spotted on the tree of gum..
Don't know the game, too far from me to contemplate buying, but someone may rate..

ALIEN POKER PINBALL MACHINE 80s,

Price: £ 795

Sent from my FP3 using Tapatalk

I'd have thought GoT was closer to £4.5K especially if Spiderman and Star Trek are going for 4K. Although I did get GoT premium for 4800 on a cheeky BIN on Ebay game had 300 plays on it. (in the club now).

Neil
Sell it to me Neil. :thumbs:

Ignore me, looks like it was sold last week, was up for about three months tho
I bagged that one on Ukvac. It was originally up at £2200 and then was slowly dropped in price over the last few months. £1750 with free delivery was too hard to pass up 😁

I bagged that one on Ukvac. It was originally up at £2200 and then was slowly dropped in price over the last few months. £1750 with free delivery was too hard to pass up 😁
Nice one! Glad it went to a collector, it did look very nice, would have been tempted myself if pallet shipping was possible.

Yes, it’s mine. Doesn’t seem to be much love for the game even though there’s lots going on and it’s the only game I’ve not managed to get high scores on!!
I love mine, as you say theres a lot to do on it, also there are lots of great call outs and the DM animations are good. The backglass has a ton of mirroring and looks great - yours is the only one I’ve ever seen without a wear spot on Bullwinkle’s nose from the arm mechanism behind it!

Intersting to see what it goes for - glwys :)

I had a reply a few hours later. He's probably had a few messages.

Strikes and Spares on ebay for £2K - is it just me or is that total madness.....

The £9,995 ToTAN.... which the guy adds - 'kept the cabinet art original'... how is this a £10K game?

On FB Market place, chap in Coventry selling a Party Zone at £2750 and a Roadshow at £3250. Funnily enough his posts start with the line 'how much is this worth' - not one answer to these questions was £2750 or £3250. PZ to me is a sub £2K game. I really like it - I would want it for around £1500 with that horrid lockdown bar drilled into each side of the cab.
That Party Zone (((sold))) on FB and reappeared on ebay £750 dearer. Same seller.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Party-Zo...199629?hash=item218705698d:g:F3wAAOSwFC9ga1CL

I offered £2000 when it was at £2750. Now it's £3250 I think an offer of £1750 might clinch it.

Last edited:
That Party Zone (((sold))) on FB and reappeared on ebay £750 dearer. Same seller.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Party-Zo...199629?hash=item218705698d:g:F3wAAOSwFC9ga1CL

I offered £2000 when it was at £2750. Now it's £3250 I think an offer of £1750 might clinch it.
You played PZ? I love the playfield colours & sound but I wouldn't spend £1,750 on one. £1,000 - £1,200 OK but really no more than that, it just doesn't have the lasting appeal. The whole time I owned mine and I bought it off here I thought, "it's nice, but there's titles I want more than this." I sold mine on here for what I paid for it at £1,000. Granted things have gone up somewhat but £3,250 is way over priced.

Still what do I know? If you've a real soft spot for one then see what he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom