What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you like EM games @biglouieuk - if so go for it, if you are unsure, don't. I bought one for £100, spent 3 days of my life fixing it up and sold it for £130. Wasn't about the monet, it was a good journey, but man I didn't like working on it, or playing it.
Never had one. Never really played any. It would be for the experience only of learning how they work..

I have a project in the workshop, its going to take a while... I'll stay with that :)

Not for me @AlanJ - someone else would enjoy it far more than me. I’ve had a few of the older games now, and realised they just don’t click as much as modern games so, better to let someone here have their wicked way with it :)

Congrats on the purchase @simonclarke - hopefully the video swayed you on buying it. I messaged the seller about it asking if there was a deal outside of eBay (as fees), but it went via the eBay route and glad you got it. Looks a great intro into the hobby and I know you’ve been desperate for a game.

Congrats on the purchase @simonclarke - hopefully the video swayed you on buying it. I messaged the seller about it asking if there was a deal outside of eBay (as fees), but it went via the eBay route and glad you got it. Looks a great intro into the hobby.
Thank you. The video was great. The cherry on top was the seller has been a fantastic gentleman throughout. I'm hoping to get it tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited.

Anyone seen these on Costco?

Seem very expensive compared to builds ive seen from @pickholder and others listed.

Dave.

well it has a uk plug socket for a change,so possibly not a scam
Yeah could be genuine but equally the pics could have been lifted from elsewhere. I messaged him to see if he's a member of this forum - no reply so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom