What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s missing the overhead sign which is a shame but apparently the cpu controlled one player mode works which is good. Keeping an eye on this as it’s right up my alley but Alvin G spares are almost non existent if there’s anything wrong with it!

I took 4 of these as a trade for a Haunted House back in 1997ish, Bob Thompson had them off me for about £50 each if memory serves!

Hi Steve i think i bought that one for £200 (operator in Coventry rings a bell) it needed a new MPU board which i got from M.Pacek in the states (all them years ago it was £100 plus import ) i see now an MPU that fits that game on ebay at present brand new for £28 plus the usual charges . If any one on here is thinking of buying this machine i would snap this spare mpu up and i think the same seller is offering a sound board to .Type in ebay browser Alvin g board and should come up.

Yep that one lol. We did take 16 pins off him . He wouldnt agree a price for all 30 of his pin so we cherry picked which meant soccer ball was left behind

Oh Steve he was hard work to buy off i remember he had a very nice car with the licence plate" Bandit" one of the old school operators, Happy Days when you think about how we used to haggle with these guys that one i bought for £200, then Addams for £500 Medieval Madness from BA amusements in Birmingham for £800 ( promised to Nick Reagan who ended up with it and thought he paid to much) what ever happened to old Colin we used to get them from. Happy Days indeed
cheers Steve and Happy Christmas and better New Year

It’s Nick Marshall’s and he’s on this group under mufcmufc. Can’t see you being ripped off👍
It looks great, I was more curious people's thoughts on the machine. Value (not price) of the game? Seems harder to find videos on YouTube.

Nick is going above and beyond.

Do you like EM games @biglouieuk - if so go for it, if you are unsure, don't. I bought one for £100, spent 3 days of my life fixing it up and sold it for £130. Wasn't about the monet, it was a good journey, but man I didn't like working on it, or playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom