What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non working X Force on EBay.

Difficult to judge condition from the pictures (manky sheets of paper are obviously an important selling point as that’s what one of the four pics shows!) and the location in Aberdeen maybe not very convenient for most people. Currently still waiting for £200 starting bid though.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124423721346

Non working X Force on EBay.

Difficult to judge condition from the pictures (manky sheets of paper are obviously an important selling point as that’s what one of the four pics shows!) and the location in Aberdeen maybe not very convenient for most people. Currently still waiting for £200 starting bid though.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124423721346
That guy asked for help to fix this about 18months ago. He has had it a number of years irrc.
One of the guys up here offered their help to him so they maybe know more about it.

How much are these worth now- £3k tops? Never played one but they don’t seem to get much love compared with Potc / similar age Sterns.
Even £3K would be very strong money unless it was a HUO minter. This is an ex operated machine so IMO it's worth somewhere in the £1800 to £2200 range, I'd wouldn't want to pay more than £1800 for it tbh :thumbs:

^ No it says everything is there and needs "board work"
Hmmmm I could have sworn that when I checked that listing yesterday it said something about a board missing :hmm: Either I read it wrong or the listing has been updated, either way....proceed with caution!. It's a cool game with awesome cheesy music plus it's rare and Italian which adds to the coolness IMO :) Getting it going could be a bugger though as there's not masses of info available for Tecnoplay games and as @Horsey points out, attempts have been made to fix this already without success by the looks of it.

this is what the seller said:
2946d6a9e182c1192bf09a9eb6d90c4c.jpg

just don’t fancy a trip to aberdeen [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another one I remember playing - for some reason the artwork got fixed in my adolescent mind.

I'd love to have a go at fixing one of these but wouldn't know where to start :hmm::hmm:.

that one is a real project. no backglass and no certainty it has any boards. although the boards will be knackered probably anyway

Did anyone grab the techno play x force up in Aberdeen? I was happy to bid up to £300 but it was over that by the time i looked & went for £411.

Could be a bargain if it’s an easy fix, and not too much spent on transport [emoji23]

Not me, i did have a quick look at it and tried to fix it 6 months ago with no success. It was in fair condition but I found fault finding a pain as very little info out there to support fault finding.
Hats off Mike at trying to get it going.

Love the side art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom