What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First the first ever Batman, would sell for £5k now the first ever £9k DE JP! Hahahaha.

The last one sold on here for what. £2.2k import from Holland with bells with little whistles on.

Remind me l sold 4 project JP last year (there were missing all boards display and shakers legs balls but otherwise complete) for £300 each

Now I wouldn’t be surprised if a wrecked JP goes for over 2k. I’ve had loads of interest in mine over the last 6 months. Not sure if it is the knock on effect of the Stern game but something has made it more desirable recently.

It’s getting harder to find a sub 1800 dmd game 🙁

Remind me l sold 4 project JP last year (there were missing all boards display and shakers legs balls but otherwise complete) for £300 each
Hey Steve , nearly finished mine! Just waiting on power board from the states, stripped and cleaned the playfield with all leds now.

I reckon a decent Data East JP is £2.5k+ these days, I wouldn't let it go for less, not that I would let it go!
The one sold last week on here for £2350 looked good, even had the topper....and they NEVER have the topper!

Swiss auction house with a sale 10th October - about 12 machines in it but guide prices through the roof

Attachments

• B010F74B-AB07-4724-B5C6-32D9403985BC.png
    B010F74B-AB07-4724-B5C6-32D9403985BC.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 56
and with the 30th anniversary coming up could go for a 9,000+.

That is some bizarre lateral thinking. I can't quite work it out. Maybe he means if somebody made an enormous mistake while attempting to buy a new machine they accidentally bought this thing?

Ebay have done another secret invite only £1 sellers fees this weekend. Again I haven't got an invite but my wife did. Very annoying that they've started doing this.

Ebay have done another secret invite only £1 sellers fees this weekend. Again I haven't got an invite but my wife did. Very annoying that they've started doing this.

it seems to be based on wether you have any listings currently on or any recent sales etc

i got a 1% sellers fee for the weekend, good for small stuff I guess (sub £100)

it seems to be based on wether you have any listings currently on or any recent sales etc

I got the £1 offer, already had something listed so ended it (it was an auction with zero bids) and relisted it as Buy it Now with offers so it stays up for 28 days giving it the longest time to take advantage of it.

Last edited:
I got the £1 offer, already had something listed so ended it and relisted it as Buy it Now with offers so it stays up for 28 days giving it the longest time to take advantage of it.

I've got 15 items on there but didn't get the offer. So I don't know what the criteria is. Seems pretty random.

Sent a message to buy after about 45 mins. Had already been sold. Great value, gutted to miss it. That was last night and he has advertised it again this morning.

Last edited:
Strange situation. Seller know enough to have a machine with a colordmd and is connected on Facebook to several of the regulars on here but has significantly undervalued the game.

Guess he’s happy that he got his asking price but I’m predicting seeing it resurface in the near future.

Not sure that’s right I had 14 listings from the last £1 final sale fee day (2-3 weeks back) and sold around £4K worth of stuff since and I got the latest £1 final value fee offer again this weekend. Seems to be totally random these days, then again eBay hasn’t got a clue half the time what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom