What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at their other items for sale, very pricey. Being VAT registered adds to their prices anyway. I bought a battered unrestored RFM from them earlier in year, it was more or less as described, they delivered personally to me for a reasonable fee too.

Grossly overpriced T2 to start with

Vague terms attached to buyback, plenty of opportunities for disagreement

Will buyback ever be honoured?

Will seller still be in business?

Easier to buy a T2 for 2 grand in the first place and sell for 2 grand when you are sick of it imho

I hate the way these sellers say stuff like ‘These items are guaranteed to go up in value’ and ‘Voted as one of the best pinballs of all time’ etc - just enticing innocent people to overpay, so glad I found this forum - I’m in safe hands here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in safe hands here.
That's what we like you to think! 😁

tumblr_n69ak38uXA1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

They do come up, but very rarely. One every couple of years or so.

Very unusual game with weird playfield design. Not my cup of tea at all. Good to play (twice) at a show, would not want to own one.

He's sold a few on there, I think he likes to rotate his machines quite a lot but they've always seemed as if they're well looked after.
Hi yes the Roadshow is mine, i tried to put it on the info site first along with my Hurricane but apparently it wouldn`t let me.

Just looking to change things round after playing all my machines during lockdown becomes a bit boring after a while.

Cheers,
John.

Hi John, hope you are well. You have to be a site supporter to be able to put an ad up now. Think a £10 donation covers it.
Donations link at top of page.
That looks a really nice Roadshow.
Dave.

Reactions: DRD
Hi John, hope you are well. You have to be a site supporter to be able to put an ad up now. Think a £10 donation covers it.
Donations link at top of page.
That looks a really nice Roadshow.
Dave.
Hi Dave,
Is there a time limit on donations ? Last time i looked i was a site supporter as i have donated in the past ?
Yeah Roadshow is very, very nice and a brilliant game but i have had four or five over 25 years and it`s time to change !
Cheers,
John.

Hi Dave,
Is there a time limit on donations ? Last time i looked i was a site supporter as i have donated in the past ?
Yeah Roadshow is very, very nice and a brilliant game but i have had four or five over 25 years and it`s time to change !
Cheers,
John.
Hiya John :)
Yes - so the way the donations thing works is....

How much needs to be donated? - Minimum site donation is £10
How long does it last? - A year from the last donation (do if you donate £10 to be able to use the sales/wanted/trade forum, and you sell a machine in 6 months time and make another donation for the machine sale, that will renew for another 12 months automatically)
What do you need to be a site supporter? Nothing specifically - Just to make a donation towards the running of the site (Pays the server bills which arent a tiny amount!) - No pre-requisites.

The site T&C's will be updated with all this lovely info in a few weeks (hopefully!) when the new classifieds goes live :)

Hiya John :)
Yes - so the way the donations thing works is....

How much needs to be donated? - Minimum site donation is £10
How long does it last? - A year from the last donation (do if you donate £10 to be able to use the sales/wanted/trade forum, and you sell a machine in 6 months time and make another donation for the machine sale, that will renew for another 12 months automatically)
What do you need to be a site supporter? Nothing specifically - Just to make a donation towards the running of the site (Pays the server bills which arent a tiny amount!) - No pre-requisites.

The site T&C's will be updated with all this lovely info in a few weeks (hopefully!) when the new classifieds goes live :)
Thanks for that Paul, my donation must have been over 12 months ago then. At least i know now !

That Roadshow looks stunning @John but I expect nothing less from you.
Good to see from your pics that you have really changed the line up around and your beloved Stern Indy has went.

Anybody who is thinking about buying Hurricane or Roadshow, you will not be disappointed with a pin from John.

Cheers Mark

Anybody who is thinking about buying Hurricane or Roadshow, you will not be disappointed with a pin from John.
Id have it in a flash - but 9d days is a long time. Also I'm sorely tempted by the Pinbot 2.0 thats on flea bay - though its a little more than I would want to pay for BOP - though I appreciate its got the high-falootin mod .
(Note to self-avoid the computer when I have a wee birthday drink at the weekend - I know where that can lead :) )

I saw a Riverboat near me on gumtree. Probly one of the ones you saw. Cant say ive ever played it though which makes it easier to resist :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom