What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only ever see Rolling Stones offered at stupid prices with long term, never gonna happen, ads on eBay.

Do these things ever actually change hands ?

What is the real price ?

I only ever see Rolling Stones offered at stupid prices with long term, never gonna happen, ads on eBay.

What is the real price ?

£1K to £1.5K depending on condition. Not one of Bally’s best efforts though, there are loads of others I’d have first for that kind of money.

What is the real price ?
It is basically an early Bally with a fancy name Not even Squalk & Talk audio. In the usual early Bally condition it is worth to any normal person £500~800 max.
The one on for £6k is apparently at that price because the other 2 are £8K & £10K
On that logic I have a 5 balls in my Skill Pool I have seen a ball advertised at £2k so my worn out Williams Skill Pool is worth at least £10K Anyone want to buy it for lets say £8k?

Saying "ended" rather than sold so i assume pulled... maybe not?

Edit: you're right, sold.

1594625487468.png

normally when pulled usually says no longer available or maybe buyer ended listing as item damaged or not as described or some other excuse but never the truth like I sold it off ebay to save on fees 😬

this appears to be a genuine buy it now of 1100 so if genuine listing/sale then it will probably appear sometime in the near future in someones collection or be flipped

The thing that put me off was the apparent knowledge of pinball. How can he be aware of terms like VUK but doesn't know the market price of the machine? The BIN was off by a factor of 3.

^^ and that's our pricing too. It was probably off by a factor of 5 for ebay.

Looking at it from a naive point of view. It could be the guy is a genuine old timer. He may have bought the game bitd when new pins were 4k. Maybe he has had it for his grandkids. Had over a decade of fun with it and logically thinks it is worth about that. Maybe can't believe that people pay more for stuff that is battered than what it cost new. Maybe he hopes it goes to someone else who can have the fun and enjoyment that his family has had out of it.

Or it is just some thieving cnt changing his luck 😁 He is from Carlisle after all

Would strongly suggest avoiding that Who dunnit as it's an Andrew Backhouse special. Shame as it's a game id quite like some day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom