What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How strange I couldn't find the pinitech eagle files for love nor money for those diagnostic PCBs so ended up firing up Eagle and making my own PCBs.

Last edited:
How strange I couldn't find the pinitech eagle files for love nor money for those diagnostic PCBs so ended up firing up Eagle and making my own PCBs.

Same - I even hit Wayne up on pinside but no love. But, seeing as though it was based on Leon Borre's design (which was available) I figured it couldn't be that difficult. Sounds like we both went down the same road! ;)

Reactions: Arv
Is someone on here selling the Bally Rolling Stones pinball that's on ebay for Ā£8.5k? If anyone is seriously interested in getting it checked over I am close by so can go and take a look.

Not pinball I know.

Have thrown loads of these cabs away over the years. Should of thrown in some LEDs and some shelves - then WHAM - Ā£1K.

:)

Full throttle Ā£2,250 start.
no photo of it working? You tube is a generic video from 4 year ago?
s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Pinball machine - Full Throttle

Last edited:
If I was closer..[and had room]
This looks like a nice project...

Taxi with Marilyn.. Glasgow..

Good for someone here I reckon?!

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

Another beat the clock .....

For such a rare machine, a fair few do come up for sale .....

I played one and thought it was OK. I reckon most folk must hate the title though
I'd wanted one for ages, then managed to get one though @philpalmer . I found it ok, not a keeper though so it went on to @kevlar after a few months.

I think in a line up the time-based play would be a nice novelty, but if you only have one game it's not so good.

Reactions: DRD
This Taxi looks like it has had a bump/accident and needs to be taken off the road and put in the repair shop [emoji3]
Looks like Stevie Wonder put the mylar on:)

I'd probably have a punt at that if I wasn't at capacity. Brilliant game.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Also.... There are limited shots of the playfield, especially the top of the machine. Anyone interested should get close up pics of the top of the main ramp as this normally gets shot to pieces.

I'm interested in Taxi but going to be realistic about how much to spend. They seem to be rare in the UK but better examples do come up.

I also hope the seller is ok with having the game inspected in person by the winning bidder, before they pay anything. This is as per Ebay's rules for large purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom