What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now James remember what I told you. Your mouth is gonna get you into trouble I notice you do not answer my questions though! Go and have a lie down luvvie!

BUYER BEWARE this guy above sells rubbish - do not buy any game from him. Past history shows It will not be as described and it will likely be junk, avoid at all costs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the asking price is very reasonable to be honest. A lot cheaper than I would have expected. I know its not the EM but it's also not £15K.
£1K tops for a Mata Hari, pretty game but not one of their best in terms of gameplay. The asking price is very strong money but not crazy ridiculous so if someone really wants one then I could see him getting that

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

£1K tops for a Mata Hari, pretty game but not one of their best in terms of gameplay. The asking price is very strong money but not crazy ridiculous so if someone really wants one then I could see him getting that

Yeah I don't expect its much fun to play. But its a work of art. I need one of these alongside a Paragon one day. Unfortunately all my spare cash is reserved for advertising at the moment otherwise I would snapped that up in a flash.

Yeah I don't expect its much fun to play. But its a work of art. I need one of these alongside a Paragon one day. Unfortunately all my spare cash is reserved for advertising at the moment otherwise I would snapped that up in a flash.
Paragon is a way better game and definitely the one to go for IMHO [emoji2]

BUYER BEWARE this guy above sells rubbish - do not buy any game from him. Past history shows It will not be as described and it will likely be junk, avoid at all costs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I hope you don't mean me Neil 😂

Creature on eBay again is it anyone’s on here ? Sure it was listed before Christmas

Attachments

• 9737BDDC-7566-4D6E-A467-BEC3438C3425.png
    9737BDDC-7566-4D6E-A467-BEC3438C3425.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 52
I'm selling creech on the behalf of a customer who doesn't want to sell it but needs to. He bought it from a dealer and is hoping to get back as much of the money he paid as possible. It also has a new MPU fitted that I forgot to mention in the ad.

+1 on it being a great game, one at a friends near me... OHHHH YEAHHHHHH

Atlantis is a great game, but this one would be a risk as if the battery has leaked all over this there is no repro 6803 mpu available as far as I know.

Faded cab as well.

Just won this one to add to my collection. Apologies to anyone else here who was bidding on it! Same playfield layout as the Combat I had and always enjoyed.
I nearly went for it but decided to hold back as I just picket up a blackout / let me know if your ever things of moving it in :) enjoy

phoenix back up. no reserve this time. it made £555 last time and didn’t hit the reserve. i suggested seller listed it again no reserve or advertise it on the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

£555 sounded like a pretty full price to me for a dead game with low res pictures and a low knowledge but high chat seller

I nearly went for it but decided to hold back as I just picket up a blackout / let me know if your ever things of moving it in :) enjoy
I picked it up this afternoon. It's a bit tired but all there apart from a pop bumper cap which I'm hoping I have somewhere. Should clean up and refurb into a nice machine. I'll let you know when I run out of space again.

Selling my Garlando Silver Olympic Commercial coin op football table if anyone is interested? £300 firm. Nothing wrong with it, just drives the kids a bit too crazy so must go.

pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t really have any sales pics at the moment as it's dismantled/tombstoned due to building work which should be completed by the weekend. I can PM pics to anyone interested at the weekend. Its in great condition apart from a couple of minor chips to the piano black section. These are £1200 new. FB_IMG_1579632159510.jpg

I don’t really have any sales pics at the moment as it's dismantled/tombstoned due to building work which should be completed by the weekend. I can PM pics to anyone interested at the weekend. Its in great condition apart from a couple of minor chips to the piano black section. These are £1200 new. View attachment 100341
I'm interested in your football table where is located ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom