What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 2023 Festive Pinball Gathering 8-10 Dec 23

It was a fantastic weekend as every year and the new format worked great. I watched the final on stream last night, congrats to all who made it. Greg dominated but great play by Pete too. Awesome to see so many people there and we definitely set a new record for number of spoons attendees on Saturday night. Looking forward to next year already and hopefully more visits to SWL before then.

Huge thanks to Peter, Hillary and Moira 👋

Big thanks to @Moonraker, Hilary, Moria & team for getting all those games for running an awesome Comp.
Can confirm it looks like those Classic's points have been resolved (Most I've ever got in a comp!)
Awesome competition and great company from round the country - great to see everyone and looking forward to the next comp!

Thank you so much to Hilary, Peter and Moira for a great weekend! I wasn't feeling well so ended up only playing on Sunday, but it was great to see the club so busy and it was such a great atmosphere. Plus the raffle was great fun! Really appreciate all of your hard work to make the weekend go so smoothly.

Still over the moon about my ladies' trophy. Was definitely worth going to SWL for - I can't believe I nearly didn't go!! :)

Also, @Moonraker - David asks if you have the pic of him getting his wax 'trophy'? 😂

I have a feeling they are probably mine! Didn't even realise I'd lost them until I saw them on here, shows how much use I get out of them...
I'll try and pick up them some time early in the new year.

Back
Top Bottom