What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 2023 Festive Pinball Gathering 8-10 Dec 23

I am very much looking forward to attending all the events from Friday evening to Sunday.

Unfortunately George Bennett will not be able to make the weekend on this occasion so please remove him from all the lists.

@Moonraker - really sorry, am losing the battle to have consecutive pinball weekends following monster meet.

Please can you remove me, Lan, James and Michael from the Sunday event. Apologies, was looking forward to it a lot.
That's such a shame Yuen, may be next year perhaps?

Hi Pete,

Really excited to visit again (and bringing an army of East Anglians😆), are any of the comps having a final? Or are they all as written?

Oh and for the pingolf on Friday, we will open at 4pm (rather than 6:30pm) to give everyone enough time to play their games, last entry will be 7pm. There will be 2 groups of 24 players qualifying on 14 machines. Top 4 in each group qualify for the knockouts. Ties will be decided by number of hole in 1's, then 2's, etc. In the knockouts to 2 proceed to the final in each group.

Oh and for the pingolf on Friday, we will open at 4pm (rather than 6:30pm) to give everyone enough time to play their games, last entry will be 7pm. There will be 2 groups of 24 players qualifying on 14 machines. Top 4 in each group qualify for the knockouts. Ties will be decided by number of hole in 1's, then 2's, etc. In the knockouts to 2 proceed to the final in each group.
Wow early start what the latest one can arrive as planning to get into Salisbury at 4!

@Moonraker is there an up to date player list please, I can see there are a few dropouts, not sure if there was a waitlist? I may now be able to make the Sunday as well and Ryan could potentially too, if there is space

Hi Craig,

As much as I'd like more people attending unfortunately we are sold out for Sunday at 52.

We have 50 for Saturday so there is space for 2 more and 48 on Friday, where I wasn't planning on adding any more people.

That said I'm happy to accept reserve names for Sunday... PM or email.

Hi Craig,

As much as I'd like more people attending unfortunately we are sold out for Sunday at 52.

We have 50 for Saturday so there is space for 2 more and 48 on Friday, where I wasn't planning on adding any more people.

That said I'm happy to accept reserve names for Sunday... PM or email.

Ok, no worries mate, what a great problem to have! Delighted for SWL. If you can stick me down on the reserve list please for Sunday, if anything changes between now and the weekend please let me know 😊

Really looking forward to the Classics

Everyone feel free to check you are on the correct list for the correct days...

Friday PinGolf:

Saturday Classics:

Sunday Main:
@Moonraker Looks like im missing on the Saturday list. Included on the Sunday as expected 👍

Back
Top Bottom