What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You.

A huge 'Thank You' to Keith, @Slingshot99 , for the Square Head playfield for restoration. Its perfect for my purposes. Keith actually refused my offer for being too high, insisting on being paid half the amount including delivery!

I'll document the restoration process once I get started.
You’re very welcome. Looking forward to your efforts.

I would like to give a heartfelt thanks to Andrew @Vimtoman for the lovely Orchid which came out of the blue for me and wendy. I know our recent troubles are not significant in the grand scheme of things but Wend has had a constant barrage of troubles not only her accident but struggling to keep business afloat, father dying and leaving whole estate to a total stranger and culminating into a terrible depression of the likes I’ve never seen her exhibit since I met her 35yr ago.
Sometimes it’s the little things that make you smile so Thank You Andrew you are a true gent and I consider you a good friend I’m very lucky to know.

🙏

C5690D3E-2950-49D4-885D-0936881A50F8.jpeg

I’d just like to put out a massive thank you on behalf of myself and the NLP as well as Scottish Pinball to,
Phill at Pinball Heaven for supplying all the parts needed to fix up both NBA Fastbreak games that are being used in the competition this year any Pinfest.
And another massive thank you to Chris Brim for carrying out the work to get both games playing as close to each other as possible ( we all know how difficult this is to achieve).
Phil has supplied all the parts free of charge and Chris is doing all the labour free of charge.
Top top men both of them.
Big thanks once again to you both.
D.

Thanks @PUP for a nice weekend and hosting the league meet, that wax sure makes the games harder! But I can't complain as that was my best result this year.

Well, a great big thank you to Jim @myPinballs ! 👏👏👏

Some time ago I successfully managed to drop one of the playfield support legs on my Rotation VIII, landing on the MPU board whilst powered on resulting in a dead unobtainable MPU board and a very unhappy me!

It was a bit of a tester to repair apparently, however Jim stuck with it and came up with the result (seems as always!)

So, THANK YOU JIM, YOU’RE A LEGEND! 😊

0FF9F624-26D6-4AB1-B0FB-45F96F337167.jpeg

All the best,

Chris 🍻

Well, a great big thank you to Jim @myPinballs ! 👏👏👏

Some time ago I successfully managed to drop one of the playfield support legs on my Rotation VIII, landing on the MPU board whilst powered on resulting in a dead unobtainable MPU board and a very unhappy me!

It was a bit of a tester to repair apparently, however Jim stuck with it and came up with the result (seems as always!)

So, THANK YOU JIM, YOU’RE A LEGEND! 😊

View attachment 178340

All the best,

Chris 🍻
That looks a fun game :)

Thanks @NLP team @Phil palmer @CHRIS B PINBALLS and @everyone that played the 'pay for' pins at Pinfest last weekend. The NLP boys and Chris have kindly donated over £500 of the takings to the Pancreatic Cancer Just giving page - such a generous thing to do thank you very much.

Thanks to everyone that has donated, you have made a difference you are all fantastic!

X

Thanks 👍 it’s good fun, relaxed play, but far from deep game play, hit the spots or stripes depending on which player you are then hit the 8 ball.

A little bit of footage here…

Chris.

Saw the photos earlier and thought weird that there is another shooter rod and buttons but couldnt see where player 2s flippers were, until I saw the video and the playfield rotating, wow.

Didnt even click it was called Rotation.

Saw the photos earlier and thought weird that there is another shooter rod and buttons but couldnt see where player 2s flippers were, until I saw the video and the playfield rotating, wow.

Didnt even click it was called Rotation.
Must admit i thought it was two at once, battle style :) Cool never the less though.

Thanks to @Replay who heard I was in need of a few different types of ‘castor cups’ for protecting different floor surfaces housing pinball machines and kindly sent me this felt topped set free of charge.

Whenever we get to meet buddy, please let me buy you a drink. Cheers 🍻

Attachments

• 340D1901-0614-4E19-BF62-2044E00118D2.jpeg
    340D1901-0614-4E19-BF62-2044E00118D2.jpeg
    168.5 KB · Views: 6
A big thank you to Florian (Dr Hex) on here for getting my south park back up and running and shopping it from top to bottom it is looking and playing great so thanks again.

Cheers Brian

Attachments

• IMG20221015121351.jpg
    IMG20221015121351.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG20221015121133.jpg
    IMG20221015121133.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG20221015121409.jpg
    IMG20221015121409.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG20221015123203.jpg