What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You.

Thanks for bearing with me over the festive period on plastic protectors.
Sadly I lost a dear and very close friend of 30yrs.
Although not a pinball owner he enjoyed a game at my place each Friday when I made him Lunch for our catch up chats.
Hopefully he will still have a game or two in that great Arcade in the sky.

I am now back at it should anyone need anything sorted and I have sent out a couple of orders that have been waiting to be done.
Col

Thanks for bearing with me over the festive period on plastic protectors.
Sadly I lost a dear and very close friend of 30yrs.
Although not a pinball owner he enjoyed a game at my place each Friday when I made him Lunch for our catch up chats.
Hopefully he will still have a game or two in that great Arcade in the sky.

I am now back at it should anyone need anything sorted and I have sent out a couple of orders that have been waiting to be done.
Col

Col,
Incoming request in circa 2-3 weeks once i get machines set up again.... :)
Cheers (and sorry to hear about your Close friend :( )
Paul

Col,
Incoming request in circa 2-3 weeks once i get machines set up again.... :)
Cheers (and sorry to hear about your Close friend :( )
Paul
Machines set up Paul ?????
Steady on you are going to ruin your reputation of having a great collection of machines that never get set up and played.
Bet you cant wait. Enjoy.

Thanks to Phil Palmer / Pinball Heaven.
Superb after-sales support, sadly not so often seen in the modern world.
👏👏👏
Oh and as it was for Iron Maiden 🤘🏻

A real pleasure to join the Northern Pinball League …… Fantastic Fun with Friendly Folks …… Thanks for having me

Many Thanks to our host David …… Amazing pinball collection !

Well what a two days of a pinball, have a few thank you's for making it awesome.

@strobey @Tilt_Birmingham and @Wayne J - what an awesome night in Brum, really appreciated it and a great location. The modern sterns are in great order, and so many to choose from. Upstairs was some serious classics - and the tilt bobs are just like at home. Loose. :p

Then up north, thanks @replicas for my pickup and @windoesnot for curry and GC chasing and beers.

Much appreciated all thank you so much.

While we are applauding the deserved hard working NHS it just reminded me that I have had my TAF that I bought just over a year ago from @Spandangler that has been amazing after the couple of known snags that I sorted, it has been good to me and still looks amazing. Good job on bringing it back to life and beyond👍
It was a mission that day when my exhaust fell off my van at 5:00am in Wales😂

🤣🤣 Glad to hear you’re still enjoying it mate. It was a labour of love that’s for sure. That was among old day for you. I had to go to work and get Rupert round for the late shift 🤣

Back
Top Bottom