What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You.

I always liked it at the Play Expo, NLP, Replay, when I opened a machine for a quick fix and people came flocking over to look. For many it was the first time they had seen inside and I like to dispel the myth they are difficult to keep running. Luckily I only dealt with slight breakages and missing balls, I left the soldering to the real men. :eyebrows:

I always liked it at the Play Expo, NLP, Replay, when I opened a machine for a quick fix and people came flocking over to look. For many it was the first time they had seen inside and I like to dispel the myth they are difficult to keep running. Luckily I only dealt with slight breakages and missing balls, I left the soldering to the real men. :eyebrows:

You did a grand job in keeping the machines running Geoff, Very good of you to give your time in the set up and the keeping the machines running.
Thanks from the NLP Crew. :grouphug:

Big thanks to Nick/mufcmufc for great night of pinball fun on Saturday :hail: - awesome host, pizzas, snacks, pinball until the small hours, bed to crash in, full fry up to combat Sunday hangover ;)

Great to see Pinballinfos ronsplooter/Chris there too. :wave:

Have to say that having now spent some time on Xmen LE and ACDC BIBLE I am totally in love with both titles, Stern have knocked it out of the park with these. Just awesome games. They feel, look, play and sound incredible.

Will made a good point - the Addams sat nearby now looked really 'old' in comparison, a bit like when you used to compare sys 11s to dmd games in the late 90s.

Bring on The Avengers !

Massive thanks to Nick, it was a cracking night of pinball :thumb: Good to see you too Ive and Mr Barber as well as JB and Robbie. AC/DC is an amazing game, so much fun to play. Loving the X-Men as well although that is one difficult game :)

Big thanks to you all for talking a piece of me away with you... I wont have an Indian next time...

Sorry

JB

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Dan who kindly sent me some foam for my Indiana Jones. I haven't fitted if yet but it should make a huge difference. Thanks mate. I owe you one. :)

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Dan who kindly sent me some foam for my Indiana Jones. I haven't fitted if yet but it should make a huge difference. Thanks mate. I own you one. :)

I could really do with some of that foam if anyone has a bit spare? I would of course pay cash money for anything that could stop the mode start bounce out which has now got so bad, i cant even backhand the shot off the left flipper anymore.. Grrr.

My thanks goes to Adie who was lucky enough to get a new cloud topper for his TAF and sent me his old one. The machine is complete now and the arcade is looking all the better for it.

Also thanks to Dan for sending me some foam too, so I could rebuild some perfectly good targets on TAF. As you can see, TAF had all it christmas presents arrive yesterday including some other stuff which will be fitted shortly. :eyebrows:

To both of you:
"You Sir, are a Gentleman" :thumb:

Big thanks to Martin the courier, he won't be reading this but many of you will be familiar with his service, he is always willing to go that extra mile, hat tipped.

"Nice to meet up with you at last Dreads.
You do need to get out more.
Get yourself to Northern Lights this weekend you know you want to.
In the words of Mrs Doyle go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on.
Its going to be a great weekend of pinball in Manchester.
thumb.gif
"

Same goes Daz, you are correct once more, a few more nights out will do me the world of good so I am off out raving this xmas, just hope the knees can still take it : - )

Big thanks to Martin the courier, he won't be reading this but many of you will be familiar with his service, he is always willing to go that extra mile, hat tipped.

I'll tell him tomorrow mate. He's delivering to me. That guy is off the chart helpful.

He should be resting that knee though, he was telling me all the gory details on Monday when he was picking up a couple of cabs :)

Martin delivered Creech to me the day before his op. Top man, I hope his recovery is going well with all these pins he is delivering. Send him my regards. :)

Sgt Grizz salutes Paul and Adrian Hufton (Adie) for their help and generosity with the plastics I needed for Fish Tales :thumb: And thanks to Ronsplooter/Chris for checking out his FT plastics for me.

Good work soldiers ! 🍵 I love it when a plan comes together

Sgt Grizz salutes Paul and Adrian Hufton (Adie) for their help and generosity with the plastics I needed for Fish Tales :thumb: And thanks to Ronsplooter/Chris for checking out his FT plastics for me.

Good work soldiers ! 🍵 I love it when a plan comes together

So is the Fish Tales all there now apart from waiting for a new CPU board ?
If so that was soon sorted.
Hurrah for the group. :grouphug:

Not yet - Couldnt make it to the post office today, so all being well the plastics will be in the post tomorrow/Wednesday.... Sorreeeeee :(

So is the Fish Tales all there now apart from waiting for a new CPU board ?
If so that was soon sorted.
Hurrah for the group. :grouphug:

Yep - it was all there , just some damaged plastics. Renewed one GI connector. The other one needs doing also. Couple minor repairs, wires off switch etc. Up and running a treat with borrowed CPU board. ☮️ At some point I'll strip and clean it fully. Right now enjoying playing it too much.

Big Thanks to Geoff aka Calimori for the Magnet protectors he made me up for my Addams and all for Grattis.
Top Chap.
Thank You.

I wanted to say a big and monumental Thank you.

To all on here.

Each and every one of you.

You all bring a unique view on things, and invaluable information to this forum. It's great to see people with issues helping each other and all wading in and learning about stuff from others.

So from me - a great big thank you to you all :)

Paul

To all on here.

You all bring a unique view on things, and invaluable information to this forum. It's great to see people with issues helping each other and all wading in and learning about stuff from others.

Paul

Get Paul there with the Man Love , Are you still feeling under the weather and you want some love back ?
Hope you are feeling better soon Pal. :grouphug::grouphug:

To all on here.

Paul

Have you been drinking ? ;)

Hi folks,
I just want to say a big thank you to all the guys i met at the meet who made me feel part of the gang, a big thanks to Gary who let us in his fabulous home to play his fantastic collection, and a huge thanks to Mooseman, who invited me along and was a top bloke all day with his wit and banter and did not laugh too much when i got less than a million on MM and when i did pretty bad (ok really bad) on the machines i actually own!
Count me in for the next one if i'm not working.
Adie

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Andy at pinball mania for his super fast service. I paid yesterday the parts arrived today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom