What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Terminator 2 Restoration

I played your T2 over the weekend. It is absolutely spectacular - better than a new-in-box, and my easy pick for best in show!

It looked even more stunning close up, I managed to get one quick game on it over the weekend, playing with fingertips I was never going to get any decent score. I’m still in shock you took it to pinfest, that’s not something I’m brave enough to do.
Hats off to you and congratulations on your well deserved prize.

Thank you for bringing the T2 to Pinfest.
Thanks mate. I had a quick look at it after the show and it looked ok which I was really shocked about due to the amount it got played. And when I got it home last night all if needs is for the rubbers to be cleaned and for me to rip of the playfield protector, so I’m well happy.

I played your T2 over the weekend. It is absolutely spectacular - better than a new-in-box, and my easy pick for best in show!
Thanks a lot. Glad you enjoyed playing it 👍🏻

Great job. It looks amd sounds stunning well done. 👍

Live the swearing tilt too. 😁

Jb
Yeah the swearing is funny as hell when you tilt. You just don’t expect it 😂

Did you win best in show?

A no brainer, congratulations
Thanks dude. Yeah it did win. For me, having other people in the hobby see it in person and enjoy playing it, plus chatting to others about them game is what I really appreciated.

Other than @Gonzo, the only people to see it and play in person were friends and family, all of which are not pin heads.
The best in show was a nice bonus.

The best question I had over the 2 days that I was there, was if it was a brand new remake and if so do I know when they will be released 😂.

Just received these and am blown away with the quality.

Unfortunately I don’t have the equipment to do these myself, so I had them custom made by a guy that laser cuts pinball mods.
My original plan was to get them both powder coated in black, but I think another trip to the platers is in order instead.
View attachment 157220View attachment 157223View attachment 157224View attachment 157221View attachment 157222
@Ant-H do you have a contact for the apron? I'm looking to do the same thing. Thanks!

Thanks dude. Yeah it did win. For me, having other people in the hobby see it in person and enjoy playing it, plus chatting to others about them game is what I really appreciated.

Other than @Gonzo, the only people to see it and play in person were friends and family, all of which are not pin heads.
The best in show was a nice bonus.

The best question I had over the 2 days that I was there, was if it was a brand new remake and if so do I know when they will be released 😂.
Were you asked the same question this year? 😆
Amongst the many 😉

Back
Top Bottom