What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team TNA - The UK's Total Nuclear Annihilation Pinball Club

This is the start of the white infestation , after a few games there is more and after a night or 2 i have to remove the glass and clean it all off. And my right flipper is a bit poorly
Checked my audits, I play almost every night and had a few keen members here at the weekend playing and i’m only at 150 games. @RetroHeed must be those later sunsets you have in Scotland keeping you awake longer 😀

I’ve had Reactor 5 flashing - that’s my best

Attachments

• IMG_2906.jpeg
    IMG_2906.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2911.jpeg
    IMG_2911.jpeg
    178.3 KB · Views: 45
This is the start of the white infestation , after a few games there is more and after a night or 2 i have to remove the glass and clean it all off. And my right flipper is a bit poorly
Checked my audits, I play almost every night and had a few keen members here at the weekend playing and i’m only at 150 games. @RetroHeed must be those later sunsets you have in Scotland keeping you awake longer 😀

I’ve had Reactor 5 flashing - that’s my best

Right flipper sitting slightly lower?

Just beginning to think i had dropped a b*****k with my problem
But the postman just gave me a new set to play with …..

Attachments

• IMG_2932.jpeg
    IMG_2932.jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Pinball Pro @Buddinblack popped round for some TNA action today.

Alan is now the GC on my machine, as expected really 😂 His best was making it to Reactor 5 but he failed to destroy it with some hard RAD targets left to take out.

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-23 at 14.52.08.jpeg

We also played Co-op mode a good few times, really great fun trying advance further into the game.

Cheers for popping round @Buddinblack you have left me a challenge to get your name wiped from the scoreboard, hopefully I manage it one day 😂

Pinball Pro @Buddinblack popped round for some TNA action today.

Alan is now the GC on my machine, as expected really 😂 His best was making it to Reactor 5 but he failed to destroy it with some hard RAD targets left to take out.

View attachment 222971

We also played Co-op mode a good few times, really great fun trying advance further into the game.

Cheers for popping round @Buddinblack you have left me a challenge to get your name wiped from the scoreboard, hopefully I manage it one day 😂
Thanks for having me round mate really enjoyed it. A quite simple but very addictive game. Would have one of these in a second if I had the cash 😁

Thanks for having me round mate really enjoyed it. A quite simple but very addictive game. Would have one of these in a second if I had the cash 😁
Anytime mate, one day we hop to beat the game in Co-op :)

Oh that sticky drop target, sorted now target was catching ever so slightly on a cable tie. No excuses for me not to beat your score now haha

I played the TNA at Retrodome Barnsley this afternoon. It played beautifully. I don’t know how to tell an original from a remake. Can you identify it from this photo?

IMG_5237.jpeg

I played the TNA at Retrodome Barnsley this afternoon. It played beautifully. I don’t know how to tell an original from a remake. Can you identify it from this photo?

View attachment 223008
Difficult to tell from that photo but appears to be an original run machine, stainless side rails and no marquee around the topper beacon.

1000008084.jpg

Had the pleasure of playing Scott's machine last night.
It truly is a thing of beauty. Despite sucking at it,it was immensely fun to shoot.
I can see why it has/had a lot of love over the years.

View attachment 223037

It truly is a thing of beauty. Despite sucking at it,it was immensely fun to shoot.
Awesome cheers for popping round for a catch up and a few games. Multiplayer is truly great for this game and good fun. Nice photo 👍

View attachment 223037

can’t see the scores in your pic horsey but I noticed when I was playing co-op with Scott my score always ended in a 3 and his was a zero? Was it the same for you? 😁

can’t see the scores in your pic horsey but I noticed when I was playing co-op with Scott my score always ended in a 3 and his was a zero? Was it the same for you? 😁

If it's the same as the original, the final digit of your score usually represents how many reactors you have destroyed. I believe this to also be the same with multiplayer/co-op mode, but it's definitely the case for single player.

I remember reading something along those lines
Just to add @RetroHeed you are not alone , i had @Jmac & @Slingshot99 put their high score last saturday on mine but i’m slowly getting there , plus i just pulled off the mother of all multiball moves ( we won’t discuss further if this is a fluke yet )

Attachments

• IMG_2952.jpeg
    IMG_2952.jpeg
    183.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2950.jpeg
    IMG_2950.jpeg
    167.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2962.jpeg
    IMG_2962.jpeg
    193.4 KB · Views: 7
All these pictures are making me want Phil's last NIB pin! It would mean ditching 2 x £5k pins for 1 x £10k pin though! 🤯

I concur,

Ive been checking out the aftermarket parts from the USA. Things im looking at are the target stickers, side rails lights. Mirror blades, power ball, shooter rod, apron cover etc. Maybe all, but def some.

Would anymore else be interested in any of the above and a bulk order save on postage and customs - available to bring to pinfest or post out or you can collect ?

Attachments

• IMG_2977.jpeg
    IMG_2977.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 11
I concur,

Ive been checking out the aftermarket parts from the USA. Things im looking at are the target stickers, side rails lights. Mirror blades, power ball, shooter rod, apron cover etc. Maybe all, but def some.

Would anymore else be interested in any of the above and a bulk order save on postage and customs - available to bring to pinfest or post out or you can collect ?
Yeah cause this game needs a power ball to make it even harder! 😄

This is a pretty standard spooky thing unfortunately (my TNA also, and R&M), just where the speaker panels touched the LCD. Adding some small washers underneath the LCD will fix it.
What Davey said I had to do this too. Simple fix

I concur,

I had been looking at some of the mods available for TNA, I have added some links the first post on this thread.

I need to have a better look but currently I think the best mod is probably the lighted rail kit, still undecided on it as yet though.

I had been looking at some of the mods available for TNA, I have added some links the first post on this thread.

I need to have a better look but currently I think the best mod is probably the lighted rail kit, still undecided on it as yet though.
Defo for me are the stickers, mirror blades and the side rail lights
i need to find plunger ends for all my games , but might go with round ball ones as i keep catching my snickers work pants on them and ripping the pockets

Holding out for @stumblor as i know there is a pop bumper mod somewhere in his mind ….

Back
Top Bottom