What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress TAF workshop

IMG_4378.JPG IMG_4379.JPG Right after a steady day yesterday it's on with a massive push today first thing is to don the welder and weld up all the broken scoops lucky enough I have a good relationship with a local garage and have use of there mig welder whenever I want

IMG_4389.JPG That's pretty much everything back on the playfield a few wires of here and there and 2 diodes on the lamps gone and the receiver for the thing flip and all is good
Right next thing into the backbox it was pretty tatty on the sides so I have another better one to swap over and that will get new decals and go on to a super minter

IMG_4391.JPG IMG_4390.JPG IMG_4392.JPG IMG_4393.JPG Now on to the fe male connector I think this molex tool I bought from pinball heaven is one of the best pinball tools I have ever bought along with my magnetic nut driver set

Back
Top Bottom