What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TAF - THING LED board mod (to use ColorDMD LCD)

9 Delivered...
2 Somewhere in the network....

Here's an idea of how crap the tracking is...

one of these...

8th May 20 12:28 Delivered
5th May 20 12:27 Collected
4th May 20 21:16 Dropped Off

Another....

8th May 20 16:21 Parcel Delivered to Customer
7th May 20 13:53 Held at Delivery Depot
7th May 20 13:17 Scan In - Delivery Depot
5th May 20 12:26 Parcel Picked Up by Carrier
4th May 20 21:16 Parcel Stored by Customer
4th May 20 12:06 Ready For Dispatch

Seems like it gets there... its just not good telling you where it is :D
Dropped off that was my one! Dropped outside the front door rang the bell and then legged it back to the van before could say Boo !!!

But...... Thats besides the point!!

Surely that's precisely the point.

The courier is clearly using a just in time delivery system that is so sophisticated that we cannot hope to comprehend its complex machinations, and having discovered by big data analysis - or possibly by listening in to his Amazon Echos - that Martin does not require his imminently, it is allocating its resources to more urgent deliveries.

I cannot be other than highly impressed.

Surely that's precisely the point.

The courier is clearly using a just in time delivery system that is so sophisticated that we cannot hope to comprehend its complex machinations, and having discovered by big data analysis - or possibly by listening in to his Amazon Echos - that Martin does not require his imminently, it is allocating its resources to more urgent deliveries.

I cannot be other than highly impressed.
Or they just hate me Paul :)

Still no show here☹
I know - i have already (yesterday) raised a "where the fekk is my delivery" with the company...
The only tracking info i have is :

5th May 20 12:27 Parcel Picked Up by Carrier
4th May 20 21:13 Parcel Stored by Customer
4th May 20 12:06 Ready For Dispatch

Will keep you updated offline....

Could I get a picture of what loom this uses?
I took it out yrs ago for a Color DMD

what connector doe is go on again! ?

thanks

For those who have t done it yet, connector goes near the tweeter end
And if you have an Afterglow board or led ocd board that’s not set back enough the connector will hit it and the Speaker panel will not go back in unless you move the board far enough back!

I have a spare one. Can’t remember whether it’s cool or warm white. I’ll have to check how much I paid for if, and will let you know if you want?

Back
Top Bottom