TAF - THING LED board mod (to use ColorDMD LCD)

Paul

Staff member
Oct 5, 2012
Birmingham/Bristol
www.pinballinfo.com
Alias
Toibs
Nothing new added... and i have had a request for numbers from Rob.... So therefore...

**Orders Closed**

Please communicate any changes in the next 24 hours before i submit these to Rob. The final list is....

Paul - 1 WW , 1 CW
Mfresh - 1 WW
Tony - 2 (already ordered but not paid with rob) 1WW, 1CW
Happypin - 1 WW
Mooseman - 1 cw
M4carp - 2 WW (ordered with Rob not paid)
Sutol - 1 WW
Garry Sp8 - 1 WW
Durzel - 2 (CW, ordered with Rob but not paid - he has Requested Rob to ship direct)
Carl Lawrence -1 TAF and 1- Dr who ( plus original Dr who light board ) - Will be provided separately
MartinY - 1 WW
Mike Kindler 1 WW
Quo007 1 WW for TAF

WW - 10
CW - 3

Look good to everyone??? Last chance to change numbers/type etc.....

@Mfresh @Tony @Happypin @Mooseman @M4carp @Sutol @Garry Sp8 @MartinY @Mike Kindler @Quo007 @Durzel

OP
Durzel

Durzel

Site Supporter
Oct 1, 2017
Bath, UK
Sorry @Paul I decided that it would be easier to get mine directly from Rob on this occasion as I’d already spoken to him about it. Thanks for sorting this out.

Reactions: Paul

Paul

Staff member
Oct 5, 2012
Birmingham/Bristol
www.pinballinfo.com
Alias
Toibs
@Mfresh @Tony @Happypin @Mooseman @M4carp @Sutol @Garry Sp8 @MartinY @Mike Kindler @Quo007

Invoice received from Rob... Total of $335 for a total of 15 boards, including shipping to me.
this works out (at todays Exchange rates) - £1 GBP = $1.1545 USD = £290.17
Add VAT @ 20% = £58.03 = £348.20.
Add Customs clearance at £8 = £356.20

£356 / 15 (ordered two extra in case someone was late to the party) = £23.75 Per Board

Please check my figures above!!

Postage inside the UK would be around £2-3 per person regardless of number, since these need to be packed properly - Please remember to add this to your total.

Please send payment to http://paypal.me/pinballinfo STATING YOUR FORUM USERNAME AND FULL DELIVERY ADDRESS PLEASE!! :)

Delivery will probably be a few weeks away - maybe more depending on international shipping restrictions at this challenging time :(

Any problems, please let me know¬

Many thanks
Paul

Reactions: M4carp and Durzel
OP
Durzel

Durzel

Site Supporter
Oct 1, 2017
Bath, UK
I got stung for £22 customs on my two boards, so this deal sounds really good to me. Rob also said that his prices were going to go up due to supplier price increases.

It’s a great bit of kit, simple and effective.

489C2836-8814-48CC-948C-CB9B8AC75C63.jpeg

I would suggest that £2-3 postage will be optimistic. The boards will need to be packaged in a hard box or tube, or with strong cardboard on both sides.

(Needless to say that photo and video was before I moved the ColorDMD down over the board)

Last edited:
Reactions: Happypin and Paul

carl lawrence

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
Sandbach
As soon as my parcel landed at Heathrow airport I was not able to track it , but 6 days later I had a custom change letter and pick it up at the local post office :thumbs: