What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TAF - THING LED board mod (to use ColorDMD LCD)

Info communicated to Rob - Waiting for the Total Costs now Inc shipping... Will then just add customs, clearance fee (which we know is coming) and an extra quid or two for UK delivery and then will just be a case of waiting...

May be looking for some £ as soon as I get the figures if thats ok with everyone :)

Cheers

Nope! Delay on the Payment so all breath easy. Rob wants to wait thill these are all with him from China so he can sort out postage with real size and weight...

***ORDER WINDOW BACK OPEN*** :)

Nothing new added... and i have had a request for numbers from Rob.... So therefore...

**Orders Closed**

Please communicate any changes in the next 24 hours before i submit these to Rob. The final list is....

Paul - 1 WW , 1 CW
Mfresh - 1 WW
Tony - 2 (already ordered but not paid with rob) 1WW, 1CW
Happypin - 1 WW
Mooseman - 1 cw
M4carp - 2 WW (ordered with Rob not paid)
Sutol - 1 WW
Garry Sp8 - 1 WW
Durzel - 2 (CW, ordered with Rob but not paid - he has Requested Rob to ship direct)
Carl Lawrence -1 TAF and 1- Dr who ( plus original Dr who light board ) - Will be provided separately
MartinY - 1 WW
Mike Kindler 1 WW
Quo007 1 WW for TAF

WW - 10
CW - 3

Look good to everyone??? Last chance to change numbers/type etc.....

@Mfresh @Tony @Happypin @Mooseman @M4carp @Sutol @Garry Sp8 @MartinY @Mike Kindler @Quo007 @Durzel

Sorry @Paul I decided that it would be easier to get mine directly from Rob on this occasion as I’d already spoken to him about it. Thanks for sorting this out.

@Mfresh @Tony @Happypin @Mooseman @M4carp @Sutol @Garry Sp8 @MartinY @Mike Kindler @Quo007

Invoice received from Rob... Total of $335 for a total of 15 boards, including shipping to me.
this works out (at todays Exchange rates) - £1 GBP = $1.1545 USD = £290.17
Add VAT @ 20% = £58.03 = £348.20.
Add Customs clearance at £8 = £356.20

£356 / 15 (ordered two extra in case someone was late to the party) = £23.75 Per Board

Please check my figures above!!

Postage inside the UK would be around £2-3 per person regardless of number, since these need to be packed properly - Please remember to add this to your total.

Please send payment to http://paypal.me/pinballinfo STATING YOUR FORUM USERNAME AND FULL DELIVERY ADDRESS PLEASE!! :)

Delivery will probably be a few weeks away - maybe more depending on international shipping restrictions at this challenging time :(

Any problems, please let me know¬

Many thanks
Paul

I got stung for £22 customs on my two boards, so this deal sounds really good to me. Rob also said that his prices were going to go up due to supplier price increases.

It’s a great bit of kit, simple and effective.

489C2836-8814-48CC-948C-CB9B8AC75C63.jpeg

I would suggest that £2-3 postage will be optimistic. The boards will need to be packaged in a hard box or tube, or with strong cardboard on both sides.

(Needless to say that photo and video was before I moved the ColorDMD down over the board)

Last edited:
Payment sent (had to do it twice as I forgot postage!!!) thanks again

As soon as my parcel landed at Heathrow airport I was not able to track it , but 6 days later I had a custom change letter and pick it up at the local post office :thumbs:

looks about right. Good old Parcelforce and their lack of updates.....

Parcelforce...
1585999971300.png

USPS:
1585999997999.png

Waiting for the inevitable massive customs bill... plus ripoff charge

Rats - may have miscounted - you may be out of luck Dave - Let me check again and get back to you...

Back
Top Bottom