What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swavesey 2022 - Second's out - Round 15!

I won’t be able to hang around for poker on Saturday evening but I am coming for the day.

Last post before the weekend, all the information you need is up on the website now https://sites.google.com/site/swaveseypinball/, opening hours, location and so forth. If you cant get parked in the car bays outside the pub there is a large free car park just down the road at the church too (can't miss it - big pointy roof).

When you arrive at the pub you'll find us through the public bar in the tap room, right next to the beer garden.

See you all there, because you don't want you to miss out and.................

pulp-fiction-uma-thurman.gif

What can the rabble get upto before midday on Saturday and Sunday?

And how does the booked dinner times workout with the comp times?
😁
Any ideas?

David and I will be going to Herbie's Diner on Saturday morning, 10am. Anyone want to join us?

Pub opens at midday so we'll probably hang out there til the pub opens!

(There's even a pinball machine 😂)

David and I will be going to Herbie's Diner on Saturday morning, 10am. Anyone want to join us?

Good call, just showed that to my girls, apparently that's the first stop before pinball :)

Excellent choice I have a Black Pyramid in there at the moment on 50 play.

What can the rabble get upto before midday on Saturday and Sunday?

And how does the booked dinner times workout with the comp times?
😁
Any ideas?
Well for the group members you can get access to the machines at 11am by coming in the side gate of the pub. BUT by doing so you agree that if you fall over the bins or bu**er yourself up in some other way it’s your own fault. I’ll be there to welcome the players - think of it as a private session.

Probably wise to book a table or more if there's a bunch of us going to Herbies. @Lecari ?

Well for the group members you can get access to the machines at 11am by coming in the side gate of the pub. BUT by doing so you agree that if you fall over the bins or bu**er yourself up in some other way it’s your own fault. I’ll be there to welcome the players - think of it as a private session.

What about the comp and meal? Sunday meal is listed as 1200-1400, comp starts at 1300?

Probably wise to book a table or more if there's a bunch of us going to Herbies. @Lecari ?

What about the comp and meal? Sunday meal is listed as 1200-1400, comp starts at 1300?
Wel without knowing if who is going to qualify it’s a bit difficult to sort the times out 😆 In previous years most folk have gone for a 12pm or later (knocked out) slot, the pub will flex to suit. The booking is to help them try to plan for numbers. 👍

Ok, so stranger things done last night (seriously Netflix, sort out your diary!). Now free to play some pinball today and tomorrow !!!! Yey!!!

Back
Top Bottom