What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swavesey 2022 - Second's out - Round 15!

Going to book Ramada when my bank account recovers from these new pins 😳

Still haven't booked accommodation.
I see the Travelodge and Ramada are about the same price.

Can't decide! Anyone able to reccomend one or the other?

Still haven't booked accommodation.
I see the Travelodge and Ramada are about the same price.

Can't decide! Anyone able to reccomend one or the other?
Travelodge is closer to A14 so you get quite a bit of road noise, I would imagine the Ramada is nicer and quieter

Ramada booked, clear winner thanks to the above comments.
Haven't added breakfast but may do that closer to the date. I assume everyone else went for breakfast to get it out the way?😆

Ramada booked, clear winner thanks to the above comments.
Haven't added breakfast but may do that closer to the date. I assume everyone else went for breakfast to get it out the way?😆
There's a McDonalds and other eateries right next door to the Ramada

Hi Folks, with things getting closer I thought that it would be timely to send out a reminder to check out the pages above for updates on this years charity (UKPIPs), tables and of course the meals if you want to book (link above). The pub is planning live Music on the Saturday this year too 🙌🤟

Can't make it this year, going Silverstone for the F1. (Can we pick a different weekend next year? )

Have a great time everyone.

What time does it start on Sunday for the comp ?
and is it possible to have a few plays beforehand , for practice ( I don’t own any pins )
thanks

oh thanks for that Dan. I'm also going to the F1 so I'm out @Matt Vince has a room I was going to take - does anyone need a room?

Neil.

What time does it start on Sunday for the comp ?
and is it possible to have a few plays beforehand , for practice ( I don’t own any pins )
thanks

Be good to know as one of my friends wants to come but no idea what time it starts.

Lots of updates to the website, not that it looks any better (because I'm not a web designer :) )

Less than a couple of weeks to go before we can start drinking and reminding ourselves that we once "sold a Getaway for £350 quid AND it was shopped too, I don't know what's going on with prices these days blah, blah, moan, whinge...........etc. etc. etc." and playing pinball too!

Spread the word, all that beer and food wont eat itself you know....

NEWS UPDATE (boom boom te da da dada teed teed etc)
Swavesey Pinball Weekend/Show/Party:

Tables list updated:

1. Godzilla care of Wayne Johns

2. Rush care of Phil Palmer

3. Baly Hoo care of Mark Squires

4. Batman 66 care of James Adams

5. Hot Wheels care of Phil Dixon

6. The Shadow care of Stan Simpson

7. Theatre of Magic care of Dave Edwards

8. Black Knight 2000 care of Ash Earl

9. Diner care of Claire and David Bowery

10. Avengers IQ care of Thomas Calvert

11. Monster Bash Remake care of Matt Vince

12. Flash Gordon care of Matt Vince

13. Devil Riders care of Keith Withnall

Raffle and compo prizes are coming in from the sponsors as well as Gary Flower, Lee Fensom, Matt Vince and my son in law if he doesn't get his ar*e in gear and collect his stuff.

Don't forget that it's a good ides to reserve a place for dinner Saturday night and/or lunch on Sunday here: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/negWyyre

See you next Weekend, remember it's where the cool kids go after Worthy Farm 👍

Novus has been out today, the balls are being polished.....van being dropped off on Wednesday....bring on Friday! What time are we getting set up from?

Back
Top Bottom