What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Stuning Stern AC/DC Premium Pinball Machine.

i.imgur.com_g9UoEaf.jpg

Thats not A4..

I just got home from work and read through this, what a hoot!
I genuinely laughed out loud on a couple of occasions.

I'll give you $5,800 for it.

Welllll... the OP obviously is rumbled and idnt about to come back and say anything, so i'd best delete their account.... Will leave this one open for Fits and giggles tho (and Mark it as "sold" for added impact) :D

Well I for one would love to buy you machine .. please tell me which Swiss bank account you would like me to post my magic beans to!

absolutely hilarious guys - best way to cheer up a dull start on a Monday morning at work !!!!!!

GENIUS!!!!!

Kev

Nice looking machine :).
I'd say that is a good price too!
I know you meant well but (innocently) jumping in with praise for scammers adds authenticity to their criminal activity (because you are a trusted member).
As we say in the north.. if in doubt.. say nowt.

I know you meant well but (innocently) jumping in with praise for scammers adds authenticity to their criminal activity (because you are a trusted member).
As we say in the north.. if in doubt.. say nowt.
I'd hardly call stating that it's a nice looking machine 'praise' for scammers. Nobody in the right mind would send money over without doing the adequate checks first.
If in doubt.. say nowt :thumbs:

I'd hardly call stating that it's a nice looking machine 'praise' for scammers. Nobody in the right mind would send money over without doing the adequate checks first.
If in doubt.. say nowt :thumbs:
Why say anything at all unless you are in the buying process ? (unless you have some 'nailed-on' technical /historical advice to assist buyers)
Newbies (like me) rely on experienced members to be clever enough to blow scammers out of the water for all to see.
If in doubt.. say nowt ;-)

Why say anything at all unless you are in the buying process ? (unless you have some 'nailed-on' technical /historical advice to assist buyers)
Newbies (like me) rely on experienced members to be clever enough to blow scammers out of the water for all to see.
If in doubt.. say nowt ;-)
Was this not achieved? This is an open forum and people are allowed to comment on people's for sale threads as they please.

I guess you have to ask yourself three questions.
1) Did I spot the scam ?
2) Did I (innocently - unintentionally) add credence to the scammer ?
3) Should I be more careful when many 1000s of £pounds of other people's money is at stake ?

Back
Top Bottom