What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Stuning Stern AC/DC Premium Pinball Machine.

Joan Evrard

Banned
Registered
Hello!

I am selling a beautiful Stern AC/DC Premium Pinball Machine. I am the first owner. Game has just over 50 plays. Game looks like it is just out of the box. No flaws noted on the play field and the cabinet is perfect as well. I'm located in Macomb MI 48044 USA but i can have the machine crated for shipping overseas.

I will take $6000 shipped, my asking price includes shipping by U ship worldwide

Please email : brian_modragon@collector.org for a faster response.

Attachments

• DSC_001.jpg
    DSC_001.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC_002.jpg
    DSC_002.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC_003.jpg
    DSC_003.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC_004.jpg
    DSC_004.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC_005.jpg
    DSC_005.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC_006.jpg
    DSC_006.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC_007.jpg
    DSC_007.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC_0298.jpg
    DSC_0298.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Strange for this to just pop up on here considering there was a 'similar' listing the other day for a Mustang which happened to be located in Nigeria!!

Apologies if this is genuine but you will probably have more chance selling this in the US

Are you the scammer from pinball owners database? Pics look familiar.

If not, apologies in advance. But why not sell it in the US? More potential buyers there.

that is true however there has recently been a 'scam' with similar layout/message like yours with also email supplied for ease of contact :eek: and also offer of low tax bill of sale????

Its only worth it for a container of machines, will you sell the Wizard of Oz, Medieval Madness & Scared Stiff along with the AC/DC for say $24,000 so £6k each?

If so PayPal later on today?

Do you have any other machines we could throw in?

Darren i have been a collector all my life. Have got few machines, i listed few below:

*Star Wars Pro Pinball Machine by Stern

*Jetsons Pinball Machine

*Metallica Pro Pinball Machine by Stern
None of which are in the pictures.
Okay.
How about this bit of paper with pinballinfo written on it and placed on top of the machine. Here in the U.K we're a bunch of b#stards and like full assurance that the seller actually has the machine

Curious why you would sell for $6000 here when they are selling for $6500 plus in the US???

What do you think of Jetsons then? Do you like the rules?

Back
Top Bottom