What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Stuning Stern AC/DC Premium Pinball Machine.

You're trying to flog a 6 grand Pinball machine over the internet. With no insurance for the buyer and recycled pictures from another scammer and you think we're fast to judge?

m.popkey.co_54e5d6_ZmL17.gif

Identical. Even the walls are the same.

I defer to my previous "popcorn" moment...

My favourite part was the Jetsons. That's just about random enough to be believable

Hi Joan. I'm interested in buying. Out of interest, which Jetson version do you have, the Bally one or Jersey Jack version?

Is there a difference between a stunning one and a stuning one? Sound better?

Joan,

Wow man (or woman - we have to be PC nowadays) - you certainly get about.

In the last 12 hours, you seem to have been all over the place!

4:27 this morning in Florida on Spectrum
12:33 you were in California on EGI Hosting
1:48pm you were in Belleville, Mitchagan on Comcast
28 minutes ago in Lapeer Mitchagan on AT&T
And just now... in Colorado (again on Comcast)

Now Geography i failed at O-level.... (Strangely i managed the miraculous feet of "Ungraded", Despite being predicted a B+, so guess i must have forgotten to put my name on it... and yes i'm still sore about it now as i managed to get the other 10 all with C and above passes.... I digress....) BUT, unless you have a F U C K I N G time machine, or a helicopter, are a REALLY good Magician OR are hacking peoples accounts on different network providers i would LOVE to know how you in any way are a genuine seller.

I eagerly await your explanation.... I really do!! :D

Back
Top Bottom